JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

Biden Promises Lame-Duck Session Gun Ban Campaign

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/11/biden-promises-lame-duck-session-gun-ban-campaign/#ixzz7lr8XNAux
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook
U.S.A.-(AmmoLand.com)- President Joe Biden is not backing away from his crusade to ban so-called "assault weapons" and told reporters during a Thanksgiving Day presser he will push the issue during Congress' "lame duck" session between now and January, when Republicans take control of the U.S. House, according to Fox News.
Get ready for it. Democrats are still a majority in both the House and Senate. Outgoing Democrats are going to take parting shots on their way out of office.

I've said it many times, but it's worth repeating, how can an administration that willingly left so much military hardware for TERRORISTS to use have any credible argument for limiting Americans access to firearms?

I've said it many times, but it's worth repeating, how can an administration that willingly left so much military hardware for TERRORISTS to use have any credible argument for limiting Americans access to firearms?
It is about power as the cartoon illustrates.

251477957_122664010189513_4558156541166977139_n.jpg

Pretty sure we all know exactly how they can do it.

I particularly like the "especially" definition.

especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

Brought to you by Visa and MasterCard

I watched her give a look of complete disbelief after one of the outright LIES that came across that old, perverse, senile, pedophile's, dried up thin lips at the SOTU address mess. I think I like her. I couldn't stand looking at, hearing him, for more than about 10 minutes. That was broken into several 1-1 1/2 minute segments.

I watched her give a look of complete disbelief after one of the outright LIES that came across that old, perverse, senile, pedophile's, dried up thin lips at the SOTU address mess. I think I like her. I couldn't stand looking at, hearing him, for more than about 10 minutes. That was broken into several 1-1 1/2 minute segments.
I won't argue with most of your adjectives, but pedophile? Citation needed.

All you had to do was see these...

That's close enough for me. The freak has been on the unwanted touching list for years. Just look at the women and children's faces.

Bragged about showering with his daughter, you tube is full of him going all Hands across America with young children while sniffing their hair.

Look it up if you dare, Guy is pretty gross.

You either...
1. Have no children.
2. Have crap judgement who should be around them.
Not necessarily. There are people out there that either have not seen/heard or choose to ignore a lot of things. For years none of what was going on really affected me. I didn't vote for most of those years. I was Jeff Spicoli, but I didn't surf, so it was "Tasty Beer"!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top