JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have always been of the opinion that any law that restricts a citizens ability to keep and bear arms to be unconstitutional. No government organization has the constitutional authority to do so.

I stand by that belief even if it benefits Hunter Biden.

I personally despise his reported actions, but as of yet, he hasn't been convicted of anything that would revoke his rights as an American.

I also despise the tiered system of justice that is glaringly evident.

While I believe that some people shouldn't have guns, the Constitution doesn't give me the authority to enforce my belief either.

What a quandry the Gun Grabber In Chief must be in.

This thread seems focused more on that delightful enigma than the last thread about this guy. I'm solidly with @monkeybutler on this much narrower topic.

Can't wait to see some more replies. Irony vs opportunity: fight!

:s0093:

Look, I think Hunter is a sh!tbag as much as anyone. Send the clown to jail.

What I really hope happens is a complete revamp, or even stop using, the 4473.

I should be able to use my CPL, address, maybe DL, phone number and walk out with whatever firearm I choose.

Look, I think Hunter is a sh!tbag as much as anyone. Send the clown to jail.

What I really hope happens is a complete revamp, or even stop using, the 4473.

I should be able to use my CPL, address, maybe DL, phone number and walk out with whatever firearm I choose.
This. It should be as simple as "you've proven you're not a Prohibited Person, the check/card cleared to pay for it, let's get your new M256 120mm and trailer loaded with shells for it out to your car."

Don't ask me HOW ayone here would get the gun from an Abrams tank home never mind mount it to be safely fireable, but...

Well....
Hunter Biden and Ernesto Miranda are not exactly my kind of people. BUT, But, but.....Yeah.

Don't know Ernesto?

Aloha, Mark
History shows that whenever the Deep State wants to visit some new evil on all of us, they ALWAYS pick the most vile and odious sort they can find as a test case.
"Oh this is bad idea, but [fill in the blank] is exceptionally horrible, so *shrug* okay."
After a few more similar cases the scrutiny backs off, and ten they roll it out to the next class of "socially unacceptables", then rinse and repeat... Whatever you may think of Donald Trump and Alex Jones, what we allow to be done to them CAN and WILL be gradually done to US in turn.

William Roper: "So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!"
Sir Thomas More: "Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?"
Roper: "Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!"
More: "Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!"

While all US citizens should benefit from our laws and Constitution....
If our laws and Constitution only help and serve one class of people , then they have been perverted beyond usefulness....
And need to be restored back to their actual intent.

Something to consider here is :
Would FPC be willing to step up and help someone who was not Joe Biden JR...?

Just asking for two reasons...
One...I don't know about FPC....
Two...Admittedly I am a bit jaded and cynical about politics , gun laws , organizations , etc.....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads