JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's implement first with security agents assigned to politicians.

YOU took the words right out of my mouth! I have been saying this for YEARS and years on end!

We have a couple of Savage Rascals in 22lr (Single shot rifles in BLACK.) and they could use that and forget ALL of their handguns and any other type of rifle or shotgun.

I would sell them to old Joe for $10. off of what we paid for them but ONLY if he agrees to this DEAL with the other anti gun Ds and Rs.

PLUS all secret service protection should STOP and only be used for the President and VP and their spouses and NON adult - children who actually LIVE WITH HIM OR HER. When they LEAVE OFFICE - they get no aka ZERO protection paid by the US Taxpayer. IT comes out of their pocket.

NO one else gets ANY SS PROTECTION and if they want it - they pay for it. Congress people and all of the other flunkies, family/friends who stick their noses into the WH and don't belong there, and GRIFTERS who work in and out of the White House and CONGRESS.

Cate
Typos and added more.

Last Edited:
Had the Democrats run a Biden/Warren ticket in 2016 the election very well may have turned out differently. But for 2020 it's an entirely different landscape.

If you listen carefully, the MSM is slowly turning against Biden. He's a huge liability and they know it. At this point my money is still on a dark horse coming in.

^^^

THIS and I believe that HC will come into the race to SAVE THE PARTY (LOL) and PICK one of these candidates.

She will round out the ANTI GUN Ds and bring in anti gun Rs who might or might not have voted for the T man.

I do BELIEVE that we will have ANTI GUN - ANTI RKBA STUFF passed and signed BEFORE the primaries and/or some but not all anti gun policies passed/signed by the President VERY, VERY SOON! Before Thanksgiving and Christmas 2019.

NO matter who gets elected in the next round - R or D - more will be passed and signed AFTER the 2020 election.

Gun owners are SECOND CLASS CITIZENS and we are considered smelly, dirty, stupid and uneducated by the elite class in ALL PARTIES.

The anti gun and anti RKBA people have NO clue about HISTORY and the ones that do remember history LOVE their power, their elite status and their control freak actions!

Cate

I would put up a few quotes that I used to use years ago but someone who monitors the WWWeb in .gov work would consider the Founding Fathers, Claire Wolf and others BAD people. Grin.

Cate

Mr. Biden was not a very effective vice president when he had both houses of congress to back him up.Now he is pandering to the anti-gun crowd.
It is my personal opinion that he is too far gone to warrant serious consideration for the job of president of the United States of America, and I am a registered democrat. That fact does of course over look that I also voted for Donald Trump for president, along with many thousand other democrats.

Congress makes law. The President only signs it. Make sure it's not a Democrat sweep.
That's one of a select few things that has saved our bacons from much worse catastrophes! It's called checks and balances and is a major reason Oregon has gone to He-double hocky sticks this year! Things are anything but balanced here, and Washington state, and for sure California and........♪♫ Don't cry for me Argentina.♪♫♬......

Mr. Biden was not a very effective vice president when he had both houses of congress to back him up.Now he is pandering to the anti-gun crowd.
It is my personal opinion that he is too far gone to warrant serious consideration for the job of president of the United States of America, and I am a registered democrat. That fact does of course over look that I also voted for Donald Trump for president, along with many thousand other democrats.
And I thank you all for your common sense!

Single shot only
...........................Analyzing

Does not compute. ERROR
Biden thugs will not comply..........ERROR

Analyzing
................GO POUND SAND
Get chaffed like the anti have rubbed the logical

Aloha, Mark
I wonder what Creepy Uncle Joe is going to say when someone actually does this and the news reports the next day that someone was killed from a 12 gauge slug falling from the sky. He does know how gravity works...right...?
Lol that's the video I was talking about
But now that I watched it again.
I really am sorry.
But can that guy asking the Question .
Sound more like a woman.
Or whatever he is trying to do.
Come on man .
Really .

I always wondered if any body ever told.
CHIMO JOE .
THAT IF YOU FIRE A DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN.
TWICE IN THE AIR.
you are holding a stick .
Lol because a gun with no more bullets is useless.

Looks like Joe's ebola is kicking in again

2B1496D7-FF27-4276-971E-3D024898B5E1.jpeg

Aloha, Mark
I wonder what Creepy Uncle Joe is going to say when someone actually does this and the news reports the next day that someone was killed from a 12 gauge slug falling from the sky. He does know how gravity works...right...?

Ray

I always wondered if any body ever told.
CHIMO JOE .
THAT IF YOU FIRE A DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN.
TWICE IN THE AIR.
you are holding a stick .
Lol because a gun with no more bullets is useless.
Although, at that point, they can make for a helluva bat.

Hey Johnny, we're headin' to the park to play baseball! c'mon man!
Great! I'll bring the Merkel!

:p:D:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews