JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So which Dem candidate will get picked if they all are going in on gun control? I know its a big issue for them but if all the dozens and dozens of them are singing the same tune won't they be displeased by picking one that may not go full control like they want? Then IF IF IF IF one gets elected will they exactly go in on the control they want? what'll their consensus be if another incident happens under a grabbers POTUS pick?

Like being indecisive with what you want for dinner.

2020 Democratic Candidates: Our Latest List

20 candidates for gun control seems rather large. When it gets whittled down to the primaries will it be like bernie sanders gang again where they go and pull support after their lone ranger gets snuffed? Whose gonna go more extreme to win the chance at "my version of gun control is better than yours". How much infighting do you anticipate from each group? how much splintering? etc.

So far for Repubs we got Trump, Joe Walsh and Bill Weld

Last Edited:
Well, the 3 year multi million dollar investigation to prove that Trump was a Russian agent didn't pan out for the Dems and the media, so now they have turned their attack to gun control. What a bunch of looser's!

This circus has been circling the drain since 2001. At this point, I'm just praying that Mattis breaches the final two party candidate debate with an AT4, take one down with a hurled tomahawk, bayonets the other with a goddamn musket, headbutts the moderator and claims the presidency for the safety of us all. Barring that, I'm seriously getting depressed about life. #Don'tRedFlagMeBro

I swear there are days in which I think the 2020 candidates are striving to out jackass each other.

As to Biden, he's pretty much the walking definition of everything wrong with contemporary politics; senile and calcified, part of a completely failed past presidency, grossly misinformed, bereft of a coherent thought, but wishing to inflicted his brain-dead outlook upon the nation with the brutal force of law. Alas, legions of mental defectives will turn out in droves to vote for him. :(

That is the biggest risk in democracy. What happens when a large percentage of voters go crazy?

It isn't a new phenomenon: "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." — Winston Churchill

Sadly, the decline has been much more markedly so since the British Bulldog's time. :eek:

Had the Democrats run a Biden/Warren ticket in 2016 the election very well may have turned out differently. But for 2020 it's an entirely different landscape.

If you listen carefully, the MSM is slowly turning against Biden. He's a huge liability and they know it. At this point my money is still on a dark horse coming in.

What happened to the great double barrel shot in the air .
To scare people away.

Plus the dumb bunny, Old Joe, said that it was okay to shoot through a closed front or any other DOOR without being certain if it was a bad guy or not there to harm you AND he did not think or comprehend what else was behind the so called bad guy or good guy!

ANY safe shooter, who may or may not OWN a GUN yet, and safe firearm owner should KNOW that you don't shoot through a door or ANY OTHER THING without knowing what is beyond your target and seeing your actual TARGET TO BEGIN WITH!

How STUPID is that for him to say that?!

I read that and saw/heard him say THIS too. Several times in fact just as I posted the other things that he has said regarding guns in the past.

You can't make this dung up since it is so STUPID, DANGEROUS and downright CRAZY!

Cate
PS:
Regarding RF or CF single shot rifles which I do LIKE as I like some other guns too:

I did write an anti PNAC policy and MIC comment in the past about (U.S. Taxpayer money - ugh!) arming people in other countries and let them fight it out WITHOUT sending our troops there. They could have a cheap - plain joe, 22LR single shot rifle (Savage, Stevens, etc.) and whoever could load it fast enough and KILL OR STOP THE ENEMY won the war! So the warmongering - dumb bunnies could keep on fighting with those single shot rifles (EQUAL PLAYING FIELD for ALL SIDES!) as they have since time began or decide to LIVE in peace and WORK OUT THEIR DIFFERENCES! Or we could just let them fight it out with SWORDS and knives and tell them they could go to H and back - quit asking the US of A for help! I actually don't want to give those countries ANY money if they can't get their s! together!

Back to Joe now. Ugh. ALL of these older men and women in ALL parties who have senile dementia, beginning or the full medical diagnosis, unfit to run and unfit to hold office, and/or are just bat s crazy should NOT RUN or be in office.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top