JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you yell fire and it's a hoax you're punished after the fact. However they don't fit everyone with ball gags going into the theater. Be nice sometimes if they did.

Taking guns from people that haven't committed crimes is prior restraint and it's unconstitutional.

A different angle than the MSM has been showing, shows how angry Joe really was.
I really like this guy's attitude, the one that fully understands that politicians are not the boss and not what makes this country work. That strength and power comes from the strength and power of the people, not politicians.
Joe is an a**hole, plain and simple. I wouldn't be a fan even if I had no clue as to his policies or political leanings. He's just a jerk... like Trump but without the charm, timing or sense of humor.

I think Rubin wants to blow him.

I believe this screen shot captures the true heart, intent, and attitude of the political elites towards the citizenry.... study his body language and notice the imperious air, the contempt, the condescending posture, and the attempt at intimidation that Biden is projecting towards that union worker.

3B2774CC-4697-423F-A246-E756D1C4933B.jpeg

You're seeing "the man behind the mask". o_O

I believe this screen shot captures the true heart, intent, and attitude of the political elites towards the citizenry.... study his body language and notice the imperious air, the contempt, the condescending posture, and the attempt at intimidation that Biden is projecting towards that union worker.

View attachment 669824

You're seeing "the man behind the mask". o_O
YUP, And Don't you dare to question your betters, let alone stand up to them! First Maxine, then Nasty Nancy, now Joe!
They are so much better then us, and you damn well better cower to their superiority!

Mr. Biden...
No where in the 2nd Amendment does it state that one can :
...keep and bear Arms , except for Arms of these types or only for these purposes.
How 'bout you actually take some time to learn about a subject , before speaking on it.
Andy

I would be in hand cuffs awaiting a plane trip to Git-Mo after my beating by S.S. had I been there toe to toe with Joe!
No, Joe, YOU DO ANSWER TO ME! I'm american, and I vote hard and often!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top