JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I suspect that the sad fact is that technology and weapons systems have advanced so far that trying to resist Big Government is futile.

Our only hope, from a tactical standpoint, is that there are enough people in key positions within the military that would rebel against the slaughter of Americans.

But the military has been charging quickly to the left for decades. Why do you think Obama did his best to cleanse the military of conservative generals and admirals?

The Left has gained control of our media, our tech companies, our education system, our federal law enforcement entities, and most of the government. Soon, the military will be under their control and then, there is nothing to stop them from "fundamentally changing America" as Obama put it.

Sadly, probably true.
And now - we are in an Information Age. No firearms required.
Information is the new weapon - true or false - who controls the information controls all. (Maybe...)

The best thing that could possibly happen now would be a total disconnect from all internet and instant information outlets.
2/3's of my life was with paper and pen and zip codes - and we went to the damn moon and back.

I suspect that the sad fact is that technology and weapons systems have advanced so far that trying to resist Big Government is futile.

Big Government is made up of people who, with the exception of a few very important officials, go home at night to completely unguarded houses and families that they wouldn't want to lose.

I suspect if things got bad enough that the government was actually hunting everyday gun owners down, someone might take the very easily acquired home address of some of these folks and pay them a midnight visit.

Of course that would mean America as a functioning democracy would be long gone, but there are plenty of models from the third world for places where government officials and police mind their business because they know they'll get murdered if they don't.

Overheard at a gun show yesterday: "Civil disobedience...never give up my rights...I will not surrender anything...forget buy-backs...the government of the people, for the people and by the people...the Constitution should not be changed according to any personal or political agenda...Charlton Heston was right...if the vote of the people of Washington concerning vehicle tab costs was nullified by politicians, then the people can nullify any actions by politicians...there are instances where majority rule is unconstitutional...nobody will tell me what I can own...law enforcement officers support the Second Amendment...I will never succumb." You get the drift...............

Fe0zY7Dv.png

All that technology is great, how long have we been in the sandbox? The war on drugs is what, 30 Or so years old and they can't stop the mexican pipeline. The mood of the country is changing, I'll put my money on the American people, not crooked politicians. That is, if anything, you know, actually got started. Look at the armed people showing up at the red house in portland, or when the g-men rounded up Bundys cows for not paying range fees. When there was rumors of the antifa and blm coming to town to riot, a couple phone calls and a couple dozen armed guys showed up, ready to keep the peace. As Steve Earle sung, you better stay away from copperhead road.

All that technology is great, how long have we been in the sandbox? The war on drugs is what, 30 Or so years old and they can't stop the mexican pipeline. The mood of the country is changing, I'll put my money on the American people, not crooked politicians. That is, if anything, you know, actually got started. Look at the armed people showing up at the red house in portland, or when the g-men rounded up Bundys cows for not paying range fees. When there was rumors of the antifa and blm coming to town to riot, a couple phone calls and a couple dozen armed guys showed up, ready to keep the peace. As Steve Earle sung, you better stay away from copperhead road.

Exactly right. If they try confiscation, and if just 1% of gun owners will take out at least 1each of the goobermint Thugz, then we win. 65,000,000 gun owners times 1% is 650,000 dead Thugz. I suspect they will quit long before that number is reached.

I don't advocate homicide, but have thought that if a relative handful of protesters can take over Portland and Seattle, etc...and get results, can you imagine what even a piece of your 65 million could do in a peaceful occupation of facilities that didn't hurt the business people or the common man? It's the politicians who need to get the message to leave law abiding citizens alone. Emphasis on citizens. In the 1700's, the cry was "The British are coming." Today, the cry is, "The Politicians are here!"

One bright gestures the anti law enforces gave to the public, like in Portland. The police and DAs can just ignore lawful (unconstitutional) orders.

If the police decline what are they going to do? Send in the brown shirts? Hmm. That would be interesting.

I don't advocate homicide, but have thought that if a relative handful of protesters can take over Portland and Seattle, etc...and get results, can you imagine what even a piece of your 65 million could do in a peaceful occupation of facilities that didn't hurt the business people or the common man? It's the politicians who need to get the message to leave law abiding citizens alone. Emphasis on citizens. In the 1700's, the cry was "The British are coming." Today, the cry is, "The Politicians are here!"
Some of us who fought in our recent wars were well trained and funded. You think those that swore to Support and Defend the Constitution are going to lay down? There is a warrior culture in this country. Suffice it to say, a Modern Ronin Samurai class. I've got news for you, we are not rolling over to tyranny! I owe it to my ancestors who fought in the American Revolution. And for all you Fort Livingroom Generals that think the Molon Labe kooks are just that, remember the Taliban are still alive in A-Stan even after B-52's, Drones and MOAB's. I spent years mastering COIN operations and Counter-COIN tactics. The Taliban, FARC, ASG, ISIS, and Iranian Insurgents didn't send me home horizontally. All I got to say is....good luck with that. Hope you got your affairs in order and pack a lunch!

-My rifle is a tool. I am the weapon!

Last Edited:
A government that wants the appearance of serving the people will subjugating them would have a really bad time of it if the infrastructure supporting the people becomes unavailable.

We're actually pretty fortunate that terrorists never took a serious swipe at interfering with our way of life.

A government that wants the appearance of serving the people will subjugating them would have a really bad time of it if the infrastructure supporting the people becomes unavailable.

We're actually pretty fortunate that terrorists never took a serious swipe at interfering with our way of life.
Ever hear of the Patriot Act?:rolleyes:

As others have alluded to, the Afghanis managed to resist all of Russia's might with obsolete rifles and rpg's.

Good thing Roberts would never sell us out, right? Ohh...wait...
It's not like the states will ignore a court order, right? Ohh...wait...
Surely judges wouldn't refuse to review mountains of criminal evidence, right? Ohh...wait...
At least the justice department is indicting the criminals, right? Ohh...wait...
When all else fails, the media will investigate and report the truth, right? Nuts!
Never trust the Pirate Captain Roberts

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR