JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whelp....The good news is that Hunter Biden's case could ultimately be really good for 2a.

Buuuut the bad news is he may legitimately (not just because of who his daddy is) get off on the gun charges and not do any time.

But if he does get off, he will completely undermine daddy's anti-gun efforts...which is pretty hilarious. So there's that. :)

Thanks for the video. Tho I fear shenanigans (he gets off/gets off light and the law still stands) because, well, .gov, we can always hope, and:

Ken-Watanabe-let-them-fight.gif

Since people are rarely charged with these crimes absent other criminal activity, I'm more interested in the tax evasion and other issues that may be unearthed during the investigation.

On the other hand, I think it's hilarious that Hunter Biden's defense hinges on attacking his own fathers justice department.

Since people are rarely charged with these crimes absent other criminal activity, I'm more interested in the tax evasion and other issues that may be unearthed during the investigation.
AFAIK those have all been handled with payment of back taxes and penalties, that was part of the original plea deal. As for the mythical "all that other stuff that everybody knows about but no one can produce any evidence of" that should be a totally different investigation having nothing to do with the firearms/4473 charges.
Fine that someone might have an interest in that, but the .gov charging you with one specific crime shouldn't give them carte blanche to rip into every other aspect of your life under the pretext of what they actually charged you with

RE : Post #4
Hunter Biden and a possible conviction?

Rrrrright......I also agree.
On his way out.......Brandon will just PARDON him. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS......
RE : Biden Crime Family
In order to be PARDONED, one needs to be first, CONVICTED.

Remember the controversy over TRUMP pardoning himself, for his alleged involvement in Jan 6th?

Last Edited:
RE : Biden Crime Family
In order to be PARDONED, one needs to be first, CONVICTED.

Remember the controversy over TRUMP pardoning himself, for his alleged involvement in Jan 6th?
History shows that what D's intend to do themselves, they accuse others of first. So the accusation itself was a tip of the hand on their "backup plan."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top