JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The website Fast Company reports that the group is demanding that Biden's transition team create the office of "national director of gun violence prevention," which they describe as a "cabinet-adjacent" role; all of the sweeping power and authority that comes from a cabinet-level position without actually going to Congress to get approval for the new position.

Good thing Roberts would never sell us out, right? Ohh...wait...
It's not like the states will ignore a court order, right? Ohh...wait...
Surely judges wouldn't refuse to review mountains of criminal evidence, right? Ohh...wait...
At least the justice department is indicting the criminals, right? Ohh...wait...
When all else fails, the media will investigate and report the truth, right? Nuts!

The website Fast Company reports that the group is demanding that Biden's transition team create the office of "national director of gun violence prevention," which they describe as a "cabinet-adjacent" role; all of the sweeping power and authority that comes from a cabinet-level position without actually going to Congress to get approval for the new position.

I'm catching a whiff of something ....

Beavis Beto.png

Beto.jpg

Good thing Roberts would never sell us out, right? Ohh...wait...
It's not like the states will ignore a court order, right? Ohh...wait...
Surely judges wouldn't refuse to review mountains of criminal evidence, right? Ohh...wait...
At least the justice department is indicting the criminals, right? Ohh...wait...
When all else fails, the media will investigate and report the truth, right? Nuts!
I think it's pretty safe to say at this point there is no more point in trying to "have faith"! We are controlled and punished not governed and represented.
I want to believe this election fraud will be overturned but I feel more and more it's just a fantasy.:( heartbreaking and maddening at the same time.

anyone who still has guns that didnt have a: boating accident, dog sledding accident, house fire, tornado, natural disaster, divorce, medical bills, sold them all...etc...REALLY gonna turn them in? i mean i guess what im getting at is theres a lot of keyboard commandos that are all "cold dead hands" "come and take'm"....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

rhetorical. dont answer

anyone who still has guns that didnt have a: boating accident, dog sledding accident, house fire, tornado, natural disaster, divorce, medical bills, sold them all...etc...REALLY gonna turn them in? i mean i guess what im getting at is theres a lot of keyboard commandos that are all "cold dead hands" "come and take'm"....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

rhetorical. dont answer

Wait, there was one? :s0153:

So... not to be a kill joy, but I just need to share...
One small part of my weird af MOS was Interferometry and magnetoscopy as they relate to detection systems.
And they've come pretty far since I was involved. (Detection is all about selectivity now - not gain.)

Some of the densest steel/metal in a common civilians possession is - guess what? - Weapon steel and components in readily identifiable shapes.
A simple fly over with Sauron's Gaze will identify everything you may think is buried and completely out of sight.
Best bet is to co-op an old steel mill or wrecking yard and bury things there. Also - burying under cast water main pipes in parallel may help.

Told you I really didn't want to be that guy. :(

Bonus fun fact: One of the most densest, strongest (and semi-rarest) forms of steel a human has had common interaction with in an average life would be pre-1970's Pittman steering arms on old steering boxes. And if you can still find them (NASA cornered the market on the old scrap parts decades ago.) they still fetch a pretty penny by those who know their value. NASA liked their high carbon spec'd steel and used them all in metallurgical formulas for reuse.

Last Edited:
A simple fly over with Sauron's Gaze will identify everything you may think is buried and completely out of sight.
Best bet is to co-op and old steel mill or wrecking yard and bury things there. Also - burying under cast water main pipes in parallel may help.

Told you I really didn't want to be that guy. :(

I suspect that the sad fact is that technology and weapons systems have advanced so far that trying to resist Big Government is futile.

Our only hope, from a tactical standpoint, is that there are enough people in key positions within the military that would rebel against the slaughter of Americans.

But the military has been charging quickly to the left for decades. Why do you think Obama did his best to cleanse the military of conservative generals and admirals?

The Left has gained control of our media, our tech companies, our education system, our federal law enforcement entities, and most of the government. Soon, the military will be under their control and then, there is nothing to stop them from "fundamentally changing America" as Obama put it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top