JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YEP! That was why I put "yet" in quotes like that. The usual suspects are of course going at ammo. Heavily blue places like CA, IL, and more will follow. What I see as something to watch now, not next month, is supply yet again. Every time we have one of these panic shortages a crap ton of shooters act like they have never seen one before and had no warning. :confused:
Then we get to hear all the conspiracy stuff. Ammo Co's are doing this to make money and blah, blah, blah. With many people there is no using logic and facts. They refuse to set aside ammo, panic shortage comes rolling along, they are angry and its always someone else's fault. :confused:
It's easier, therefore Human nature, to blame others rather than one's own failings.
My biggest firearm related pet peeve is panic buying. If the legislature and activists had any brains at all, they would see by now that their actions to limit our access to firearms only increases it. Look at how many firearms were sold right after 114 passed.

It's easier, therefore Human nature, to blame others rather than one's own failings.
My biggest firearm related pet peeve is panic buying. If the legislature and activists had any brains at all, they would see by now that their actions to limit our access to firearms only increases it. Look at how many firearms were sold right after 114 passed.
Moron law makers tend to be VERY good at selling guns and ammo.

7fx40p.jpg

In relation to the school shooting?? I gaurantee you this... the LEO's that put down that murderer of children so efficiently... sure weren't tossing FMJ's, buddy!
But LEOs use "patrol rifles" not "assault rifles" and they use humane "hunting bullets" not "teflon coated armor piercing bullets that explode and blow out your lungs". Don'tcha know?

Biden's announcement just now in relation to the school shooting expressed horror at the very concept of an expanding bullet, and specifically stated that there is no need for them in America.
Haven't non-expanding (green tip) already been banned? Seems bullets are getting harder to find. Buy your own reloader and stock up. Years ago, I started preparing for bullet bans by stocking up on components.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top