JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Welp; I ordered a pistol to my FFL, started the paperwork and was denied on my background check. Unfortunately, this was due to a SEALED juvenile record… I understand sealed isn't expunged, but I have a valid CPL and have purchased firearms in the past year and a half with no issue whatsoever until now. I cannot find anything regarding this juvenile crap so I feel like I have a lawsuit on my hands.

Welp; I ordered a pistol to my FFL, started the paperwork and was denied on my background check. Unfortunately, this was due to a SEALED juvenile record… I understand sealed isn't expunged, but I have a valid CPL and have purchased firearms in the past year and a half with no issue whatsoever until now. I cannot find anything regarding this juvenile crap so I feel like I have a lawsuit on my hands.
You can thank Biden's DOJ for your newfound hurdle.

I'd call a 2nd ammendment lawyer and ask. They usually give a free consultation the first call or 2. I'd go that route first especially since you have already purchased some in the last yrs and have a legit cpl.

Usually if you have a cpl. Purchasing a gun shouldn't be an issue. But, id call a 2nd Ammendment lawyer about it. Not just any ol lawyer.

So you have a license to carry a pistol but don't have the ability to buy a pistol to carry... Make it make sense

I've had similar experiences.
As Val stated above, the appeal packet goes to the Feds. In addition to the fingerprints, which I had to pay for, I sent microscopic blood/stool/urine samples. Free of charge.
While waiting the thousand years for them send me a letter, I had 2 shops run my bgc again for the 4 guns in limbo. All cleared. I was out shooting my guns well before the worthless letter even got written.
The reason I say that their letter was worthless, is that it failed to disclose the CAUSE of my denial.
Bottom line, consult a lawyer. With any luck you can rectify your situation now , and in the future.

I've had this happen to an individual I sold a gun to. He had a CHL and was denied purchase due to legal issues.

Not sure what ended up happening. I gave him his money back (yea I know I didn't have to) and he covered the transfer cost to put the gun back in my name.

It happens.

For anyone else who finds this.
First sue or not. While this sounds nice I have to assume you have never tried to sue the Gov before. Its FAR from free so hope you have a TON of money. The money would be better spent flushing it down the crapper.
Second ditto on Lawyer who handles gun stuff. Again this will not be free but, at least the money will maybe actually do something.
I am also guessing here that if you do not get this "fixed" you are going to get denied when you go to renew your WA CPL. So best to start now working with a lawyer.

For anyone else who finds this.
First sue or not. While this sounds nice I have to assume you have never tried to sue the Gov before. Its FAR from free so hope you have a TON of money. The money would be better spent flushing it down the crapper.
Second ditto on Lawyer who handles gun stuff. Again this will not be free but, at least the money will maybe actually do something.
I am also guessing here that if you do not get this "fixed" you are going to get denied when you go to renew your WA CPL. So best to start now working with a lawyer.
Are you saying I shouldn't sue Fani Willis for hurting my eyes?

She has qualified light-switch in the off position immunity.
When I bought my first gun safe I was BS'ing with clerk waiting for them to get it out. Talking about ways to hide the safe for more security. He said "I put mine in plain sight but have a giant poster of Hilary Clinton in a bathing suit hanging in front of it". I was not really sure if he was joking or if he really did this. :s0140:

I can't imagine one even existing.

I threw up a bit in my throat reading this!
circus-tent.png

I can't imagine one even existing.

I threw up a bit in my throat reading this!
I do NOT want to search for it but, when this happened the "news" was showing one. The Clinton's were embroiled in some new scandal. So "news" did a story of them walking down some beach, dancing with each other. Then their press people played the outrage card saying it was horrible that this was "leaked". Which of course made all the news spend even more time going on about it. I figured Bill probably hated having to play that role long enough to make sure the people got a good couple shots.

I do NOT want to search for it but, when this happened the "news" was showing one. The Clinton's were embroiled in some new scandal. So "news" did a story of them walking down some beach, dancing with each other. Then their press people played the outrage card saying it was horrible that this was "leaked". Which of course made all the news spend even more time going on about it. I figured Bill probably hated having to play that role long enough to make sure the people got a good couple shots.
I'm sure this is very close. Isn't AI great…. Puke.

Oh and by the way…. You're welcome. LOL.

IMG_4435.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top