JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is good news. I hope the trend continues until this anti gun movement chokes on its own lies. I just hope the report is true. It wouldn't be the firt time the media lied to get pro gun support to rest on thier laurels.

What I think really hurts us is our side not really pushing or promoting much of any alternative solutions. All you see presented as solutions to these types of henious crimes is more gun control... and not much at all pushing for hardening soft targets (schools), repealing gun free zone laws, repealing soft on crime legislation, stricter penalties for violent offenders or police funding.

Given the absence of alternatives it's really no wonder that so many support attacks against the law abiding.

What I think really hurts us is our side not really pushing or promoting much of any alternative solutions. All you see presented as solutions to these types of henious crimes is more gun control... and not much at all pushing for hardening soft targets (schools), repealing gun free zone laws, repealing soft on crime legislation, stricter penalties for violent offenders or police funding.

Given the absence of alternatives it's really no wonder that so many support attacks against the law abiding.
Nah. I know too many people suggesting exactly those (harden schools, repealing gun free zones, arming staff, arming the people to defend themselves, stricter criminal penalties, going hard on crime etc).. but they get either ignored, buried, or shouted down and censored/shadowbanned from social sites.

Nah. I know too many people suggesting exactly those (harden schools, repealing gun free zones, arming staff, arming the people to defend themselves, stricter criminal penalties, going hard on crime etc).. but they get either ignored, buried, or shouted down and censored/shadowbanned from social sites.
I didn't mean so much your every day citizen speaking up so much as our legislators. IE., we don't see legislation or measures being put before voters to say.... enact a comprehensive plan to harden schools. Grants for schools to employ security equipment/personnel. Or... say... repeals of decriminalization legislation.

IOW, common sense measures that would actually work.

Good point. How about we focus on criminal use of firearms? Felon in possession of firearm? Felon attempting
to purchase a firearm? We don't enforce existing gun laws, lenient sentences and no prosecution of felons.
Majority of shootings are felons.

Good point. How about we focus on criminal use of firearms? Felon in possession of firearm? Felon attempting
to purchase a firearm? We don't enforce existing gun laws, lenient sentences and no prosecution of felons.
Majority of shootings are felons.
Bingo,
we have a winner
lefty has planned the work and is now working the plan.

Those have been proposed in red states, not in blue states. The danger of proposing a pro gun law in a blue state is it will then get gut and stuffed by the Democrat majority.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads