JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the razor thin silver lining to the idea of it.

If he tries to legitimize the role, he has to make it a Cabinet role and throw the person in front of the Senate.

Imagine Beto the Dummy having to stand under a non-court cross examination by Cruz.

Senators would be lining up to yield their time to Ted so he could eviscerate that drunk little turd. As much as the media would try to spin and bury the result, the coverage would be seen. It would be a thing of beauty.

Guaranteed Beto would go on a bender after that.

anyone who still has guns that didnt have a: boating accident, dog sledding accident, house fire, tornado, natural disaster, divorce, medical bills, sold them all...etc...REALLY gonna turn them in? i mean i guess what im getting at is theres a lot of keyboard commandos that are all "cold dead hands" "come and take'm"....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

rhetorical. dont answer
What guns? What website? I was here looking for the recipe to boil water (I forgot again...).

If the GOP is smart (questionable) they'll hammer the Dems on their proposed gun restrictions (reduction of available arms, increased taxes, etc) as institutionally racist against communities of color, the same communities that they've stripped law enforcement support of. ACLU - as much as those weasels hate guns - has taken similar positions.

"Excuse me, Madam Democrat. One question. Why do you hate black people?"

What guns? What website? I was here looking for the recipe to boil water (I forgot again...).
Confiscation is really low on the list of priorities. Always has been. It's easier to pass restrictions on sales and transfers going forward. What that does is consolidate existing supply in the hands of those who already have it, making resources more scarce and valuable. Your collection will go up in value but so will the replacement cost, and new owners will be priced out (if they haven't been already...ammo and popular firearms are double what they were 2 years ago).

The "boating accident" line is old and tired.

Confiscation is really low on the list of priorities. Always has been. It's easier to pass restrictions on sales and transfers going forward. What that does is consolidate existing supply in the hands of those who already have it, making resources more scarce and valuable. Your collection will go up in value but so will the replacement cost, and new owners will be priced out (if they haven't been already...ammo and popular firearms are double what they were 2 years ago).

The "boating accident" line is old and tired.

No, what it does is create a THRIVING black market.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews