JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's not much to worry about. They won't actually get anything. The margin in the house is razor thin. Two thirds of state houses in Republican hands and that means we control redistributing.

The democrats have a war on their own ranks between progressives and centerisrs. They aren't going to pass anything radical.

The Supreme Court is full and friendly.

the off year elections are going to look good for republicans and a republican congress and a democratic president means tithing is going to happen. No new justices on the court. No gun control. No nothing.
The Supreme Court is not full.
They can add as many judges as they want.
And it's not friendly.
After they refused the Texas law suit.
There is talk that they were afraid of the left and riot's that's why they refused to look at it.
Congress can change the number of judges.
To sit on the court to what ever they want.

Last Edited:
WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ASKING ?????????????
Subject:
Are we fools?

Prague newspaper quote
Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in a Prague newspaper

"The danger to America is not Joseph Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Looks like someone substituted Biden for Obama and re-posted the quote.

Looks like someone substituted Biden for Obama and re-posted the quote.

Yes that was the article I found as well for Obama.

It'll have to be in a GOP-dominant state, since Dems have mostly shut down malls 'cuz Rona*

*although you can't tell in Oregon if you've been to Washington Square....
Yea, Queen Kate has declared her false emergency powers through March 2021... Isn't it amazing that only democrat lead states are on such severe shutdown... People should be paying attention... The desire is to destroy the economy and cause the serfs to be dependent upon the government...

Gun control isn't going anywhere right now. People just bought a bunch of guns and are still uneasy. They're laying the seeds for '22 and beyond, or when the next big mass shooting happens.

I am waiting for the next false flag massacre. It will need to be a big one to give the evil minions what they want.
We're living it.
That's not to say that people aren't dying from COVID, or that the economy wasn't destroyed due to a solution that is akin to killing a mosquito with a Gustav recoilless. They are, and it was.
My belief is that there will be a Katrinaesque attempt at door to door confiscation in about a year. I don't believe that the lockdowns will stop before that.
We will likely unemployment skyrocket, as employers have been given the ok to require COVID vaccination to be in the workplace. Probably some sort of UBI to sustain that, which would result in more consumption via online shopping, etc. Transfer of wealth from the unemployed and unemployable to Bezos and Walton.
It goes on. I'll not continue today.

Just because those F@#!+$* idiots say it's the law don't mean you have to do it.
They break the law every day with there Sanctuary city and Sanctuary state B.S.

To law abiding citizens like my myself whom follow the laws and intend to continue to do so. I enjoy my life and freedoms too much to to break them and end up in big boy jail.

Even though the politicians will get in a lather over it, I doubt I'll ever care for more than a second if something catastrophic happens to anywhere in Cali, Illinois, Connecticut, New York, or even Maryland. Even if it's a foreign actor mass casualty event, I just can't find one F to give about people who willingly reside in those states anymore.

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong on the state....

Even though the politicians will get in a lather over it, I doubt I'll ever care for more than a second if something catastrophic happens to anywhere in Cali, Illinois, Connecticut, New York, or even Maryland. Even if it's a foreign actor mass casualty event, I just can't find one F to give about people who willingly reside in those states anymore.
Concerned about a sensational shooting event in Cali when the focus should be on gun control successes in a place like - say Chicago...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...o-saturday-night-in-mayor-lightfoots-chicago/

...more than 4,000 gun related deaths since 1/1/2020. What a success shame.
Last one.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads