JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Read the article.... typical pandering & platitudes with no specifics. :rolleyes:

"Tyrants have always some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them"

-Voltaire

681849AA-FFEE-4537-8190-D5D2F0C4A825.jpeg

Last Edited:
I move the secret service should only be issued double barrel shotguns and only be allowed to fire warning shots into the air. You know...to scare them off.

Their plan is to save good people from other good people. Got it. Now, what's the plan to stop criminals and killers?

Say I pay $4000 in taxes to keep the legal guns I've had the last 10 years. How will that make anyone safer?

Sure hope the senate stays republican controlled or the new administration will be able to steamroll any legislation they want through both houses.
Just because those F@#!+$* idiots say it's the law don't mean you have to do it.
They break the law every day with there Sanctuary city and Sanctuary state B.S.

There's not much to worry about. They won't actually get anything. The margin in the house is razor thin. Two thirds of state houses in Republican hands and that means we control redistributing.

The democrats have a war on their own ranks between progressives and centerisrs. They aren't going to pass anything radical.

The Supreme Court is full and friendly.

the off year elections are going to look good for republicans and a republican congress and a democratic president means tithing is going to happen. No new justices on the court. No gun control. No nothing.

It's been taught in America's schools for a long time. That YOU don't need to have an AR ("Assault Rifle" re-defined from the original "Armalite Rifle") because.....

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

I call them "assault" rifles, which may upset some people. Excuse me, maybe I'm a traditionalist, but I see no place for these weapons among our hunting fraternity. I'll go so far as to call them "terrorist" rifles. --Zumbo--

But then.......

What_difference_does_it_make.png

Because the VOTE was won by.......

Biden_and_Harris.jpg

And BTW, the Constitution says (re-defined, according to the liberals and progressives)......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and common sense.

See how that works?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads