JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get used to it. They will continue trying. I remember the 1990's when they were trying to ban handguns. Even Republican presidents were signing gun control bills. In 1994 they got the ten year "assault weapon" ban passed. Donate to pro 2A organizations. Tell family and friends why gun control is a failed experiment. Individual freedoms matter.

Good thing liberal judges are ordering jails and prisons to be emptied - to make room for all the brand new felons this f__-whistle moving into the white house will create.

If they really cared about gun deaths they would be doing something about suicide prevention since that accounts for half of all gun deaths or about 20,000 vs the few hundred that come from so called "assault weapons"

The shooter killed his mom and took the guns to then murder kids. Im not sure what magical laws would have stopped him. He broke multiple laws before even shooting in the school.

The shooter killed his mom and took the guns to then murder kids. Im not sure what magical laws would have stopped him. He broke multiple laws before even shooting in the school.

From the Independent Journal Review

"The liberal anti-gun narrative is not aimed at creating the best public policy but at disarming citizens the liberal elite looks down upon – and for whom weapons represent their last-ditch ability to respond to liberal overreach"

Sure hope the senate stays republican controlled or the new administration will be able to steamroll any legislation they want through both houses.

This truly shows what a tone-deaf hack Biden is. Someone NOT in the throes of senile dementia would have noticed the massive increases in gun sales over the last 2 years and think "Maybe gun control isn't the best idea right now." but Biden is an old fart of a politician and has no new ideas so he runs with the recycled crap, like most of his cabinet. The fools that voted for him in the name of "change" got the same kind of tired old white guy they railed about so strongly when Republicans held the presidency.

I'm always amazed at how these people think that someone willing to commit mass murder is going to stop because a gun law is in his way. 'Oh damn, I'll be breaking the law if I acquire this gun, I guess I'll have to put off those plans for mass murder.'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top