JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope I'm wrong but todays Liberal should be more aligned with Marxism...

Timeline of a Marxist takeover:

• Steal the election
  • Attack the 1st Amendment
  • Militarize DC
  • Attack the 2nd Amendment/seize firearms
  • Internment camps/gulags
Enjoy the bubblegum show!

Although you do have to wonder if they really think cops will do their gun-punishing bidding.

Party of Left calls for defunding police, and refuses to stand for law and order.
Lots of cops fleeing big cities after being left to fend for themselves.
Deaths, suicides, etc. all up throughout law enforcement.
Then they think those same cops are going to punish the citizens that stood for them, not against them.

Good luck with that, Simple Joe.

Although you do have to wonder if they really think cops will do their gun-punishing bidding.

Party of Left calls for defunding police, and refuses to stand for law and order.
Lots of cops fleeing big cities after being left to fend for themselves.
Deaths, suicides, etc. all up throughout law enforcement.
Then they think those same cops are going to punish the citizens that stood for them, not against them.

Good luck with that, Simple Joe.
So maybe a defunding of the police is more about changing the "culture" of the force.....so step 1 is defund, step 2 is watch the "old guard mindset" say f this and split, and step 3 is re-fund the force with your hand-picked replacements who will be the correct mindset, correct color, and tow the party line. These are becoming much more important attributes than focusing on law and order. Note please that Hardesty of the PDX city council makes arguments in favor of NOT allowing PPB to wear body cams, that have already been purchased.

So maybe a defunding of the police is more about changing the "culture" of the force.....so step 1 is defund, step 2 is watch the "old guard mindset" say f this and split, and step 3 is re-fund the force with your hand-picked replacements who will be the correct mindset, correct color, and tow the party line. These are becoming much more important attributes than focusing on law and order. Note please that Hardesty of the PDX city council makes arguments in favor of NOT allowing PPB to wear body cams, that have already been purchased.
That's entirely possible. A police force seeded with soy bois, most of which got their training under the masks of Antifa. I could absolutely see that. Turning in their black balaclavas for brown shirts.

No way to know, I think I have them all on Ignore!!:s0140::s0140::s0140:
But they are the one's considered more equal here, and it is your job to nurture and be excellent to them in an effort to educate them on 2A issues...because as long as, say...umm, BLM, antifa members and marxists support 2A, then our work is done...here.

For the record ....

No one is "more equal" here at NWFA.

If you see a post or thread that is not within forum rules...report it.
Moderators can not see every post that is put out here.

Speaking of Moderators , if you have a issue with a call that a moderator made...
PM the moderator in question or contact Joe LInk.

Also understand that actions taken may not be seen by you or done within your ideal time frame , regarding a reported or specific post.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top