JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The shooter killed his mom and took the guns to then murder kids. Im not sure what magical laws would have stopped him. He broke multiple laws before even shooting in the school.
Maybe if he stopped to register his newly acquired "assault weapon"
"Hi, I just murdered my mom, but I want to get my background check before I take possession of her assault rifle..."

Yes, as expected, the Demo's call to ban guns as they must to please their donors.

The truth that is often forgotten is that a politician will seldom promise anything they think may be possible to enact. Just my opinion, but 'gun control', the green new deal, all the freebies from birth control to college to housing and funerals are all prog ideas that likely will never see a successful vote. These ideas are put forth in order to keep the sheep in their respective folds and to ensure that the pols can blame "that evil party (choose and insert your establishment choice here) for a failure to pass such laws.

I could be wrong, of course... maybe these folks in D.C. are all extremely honest and sincere but, honestly, what are the odds of that being true?

The shooter killed his mom and took the guns to then murder kids. Im not sure what magical laws would have stopped him. He broke multiple laws before even shooting in the school.

You don't understand. If she didn't have guns and if you didn't have guns and if I didn't have guns ... if only their security had guns then nobody would die. Ever. Of anything.

Isn't this what they really want to accomplish?!?!?!

DEB28D49-1469-487F-9C2E-A0227FF3BC99.jpeg

Maybe if he stopped to register his newly acquired "assault weapon"
"Hi, I just murdered my mom, but I want to get my background check before I take possession of her assault rifle..."
True! A registry, licensing, mag cap limits, ammo background checks, no private sales and outright bans on certain physical aesthetics on certain firearms are going to stop all illegal gun use. What was I thinking. :s0114:
"Unify, OR ELSE." - Joe Biden

You don't understand. If she didn't have guns and if you didn't have guns and if I didn't have guns ... if only their security had guns then nobody would die. Ever. Of anything.
True! No guns means no crime. All crime will stop in less than 24hrs if guns are banned. I finally see the anti gunner light! Guess you, me and half the country need to do our part and ditch these weapons of war. :s0114:

Or....they could honor the patriots that established this country with their blood, and those that preserved our independence with their blood, and those that continue to protect this country with their lives - by rolling back all the infringements on the 2nd amendment.

Or....they could honor the patriots that established this country with their blood, and those that preserved our independence with their blood, and those that continue to protect this country with their lives - by rolling back all the infringements on the 2nd amendment.
Well, if those politicians had that level of integrity, fealty to the Constitution and sense of honor, they would never have passed their vile, unconstitutional laws in the first place. They don't care about people getting shot. They're worried about their own asses getting shot by a public that's fed up with their excesses. THAT is the only reason they want gun control. The children of Sandy Hook, the victims from Las Vegas and the rest are simply a catspaw for the politicians to hide their self-serving motives behind.

Last Edited:
That's always an interesting wrinkle to throw into a conversation with an anti-gun zealot:
(Insert perp *HERE*) went from point A to point Z.
Point A being "He acted weird".
Point Z being: He killed people and then (usually) himself.
The question is: How many laws did he break? How many times did government employees, entire government AGENCIES, look the other way? Why did they do that? Who dropped the ball? Why do you focus on the tool used and not the HUGE STEAMING PILE of governmental incompetence and broken laws? The tool used in the final act is the focus of your ire?
It's irrational and short-sided.
Rebuttal, please?

Usually you get the "less guns=less crime" trope... also easily batted aside with truth and statistics.

Back on topic: Enacting laws to restrict the rights of EVERY single American, in the entire WORLD, who had NOTHING to do with a particular crime, in order to "honor" victims is the absolute epitome and/or embodiment of the phrase "Never let a crisis go to waste".

We have a mental health crisis disguised as a gun crisis.
We also have a tyranny crisis disguised as a public safety crisis.
People looking for a legislative solution to societal issues is a losing proposition... ALWAYS.

That's always an interesting wrinkle to throw into a conversation with an anti-gun zealot:
(Insert perp *HERE*) went from point A to point Z.
Point A being "He acted weird".

Right after that shoot a guy I worked for who was anti gun, and knew I was not finally asked me about this one day. From the point of view of why not take the AR's away? I said from what I heard the kid was shooting fish in a barrel. That they suspected a couple brave souls there tried to stop him and of course were shot. So take all AR's, this kid walks in with 3 or 4, 6 shot wheel guns. How would it have been different? The guy of course stood there a few seconds with no comment as he knew he was without response. He did not change his mind but he did stop bothering to ask me again. Sadly people like him are beyond reaching. Mind is made up, no facts are every allowed in. This great hoax pulled by people in power who want the kind of control E Germany used to have is just a great example of that. Look at the HUGE percentage of the voters who are fine with this?. Look how many given a request to help police state control people will jump at the chance to "turn others in"? It's actually kind of amazing we still have any gun rights at this point.

This truly shows what a tone-deaf hack Biden is. Someone NOT in the throes of senile dementia would have noticed the massive increases in gun sales over the last 2 years and think "Maybe gun control isn't the best idea right now." but Biden is an old fart of a politician and has no new ideas so he runs with the recycled crap, like most of his cabinet. The fools that voted for him in the name of "change" got the same kind of tired old white guy they railed about so strongly when Republicans held the presidency.
he's a puppet. Weekend at Bernie's - prop him up and animate him enough to seem alive at a podium just long enough so nobody figures it out.

IMHO, there are more Veterans and fallen soldiers who died to protect our rights that should be honored first.

Sandy hook was a tragedy that is clearly being used as an anvil for a political hammer.

Look how many given a request to help police state control people will jump at the chance to "turn others in"? It's actually kind of amazing we still have any gun rights at this point.
That's very true, unfortunately.
Witness the recent OR referendum to impose a $2.00/pk cigarette tax: passed by 70+%.
Well, okay. Most people don't smoke so they voted for it.
But... why?
Because it's a stinky habit/addiction?
Well, maybe.
Because the Guv said it was gonna use that money for anti-smoking crusades?
And they believed it?
Bottom line is: Direct democracy is the tyranny of the majority, no matter how slight. Bill Clinton called his 40-something % win in '92 a "Mandate for Change".
Really? MANDATE?. At 43%?
Biden knows his limitations... that bubblegum-tard has been in government for close to half-a-century(!). He even talked Kamel offa her ledge in one of the D debates (before she drop-out with 0.0%) by bringing up the Constitution when she expressed her desire to ban guns via EO.

Back on topic: people are sheep. The powers that be COUNT on it. I've posited the theory that the whole "15 days to flatten the curve" was an experiment. At the end, after people complied, "They" said, "They actually DID it? Let's see what else we can get these MF-ers to do..."

I see war on the forefront no matter who occupies the whitehouse next year, lets hope that all of the biden supporters keep up their signs so you know who not to help later, because they are most heinous dudes.....

"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell 1984

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top