JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can assure you that they are not words I use lightly.
Andy teaching the impressionable youth:

405D11D4-CF77-4FDE-A87A-4FC4541E9E52.jpg

Oh yeah. There are a few civilian owned Sukhoi SU-27 Flankers in the United States. Now, I may be wrong but the SU-27 Flankers were developed as a counter to the F-15 and F-14 of America... after the Mig-25 interceptors? While there are more than a few MiG-29 Fulcrums also in the United States (most notably owned by Air USA), these were meant to counter the F-16 and F-18 as well?

They've also been completely deweaponized and nerfed, IIRC even had sensors removed.

I'd rather have a Fokker Triplane with live Spandaus than a Flanker that can turn and burn but not actually see or fight.

They've also been completely deweaponized and nerfed, IIRC even had sensors removed.

I'd rather have a Fokker Triplane with live Spandaus than a Flanker that can turn and burn but not actually see or fight.
Thats why I brought up the Air USA fleet. I don't think that particular fleet has been similarly defanged, as they've been used in force on force training under military contracts.

And who is to say certain PMCs won't saliviate at the idea of acquiring fully armed and weaponed aircraft from foreign sales?

Get your your F-15 now...The gauntlet has been thrown and the challenge has been answered. I've got to have one. I love the "No Nuke" "Nuke" and "Full Nuke" selector...

Since it has been declared that the citizens will need an F-15 to defend themselves, we are helping people gear up to protect their families and loved ones from the tyrannical crime syndicate! Each F-15 comes with three selector options: "No Nuke" "Nuke" and "Full Nuke" to give you a full range of defensive options against any stormtroopers heading your way!

We will also be donating $5 of each sale to an Ashli Babbitt fund. Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed, 14-year Air Force veteran killed by capitol police officer Michael Leroy Byrd on January 6th, 2021.

Centurion Arms, LLC announces the release of its F-15 lower receivers!

We will also be donating $5 of each sale to an Ashli Babbitt fund. Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed, 14-year Air Force veteran killed by capitol police officer Michael Leroy Byrd on January 6th, 2021.
So now we have a name for the murdering Nazi jackboot. Remember that name. Never forgive, never forget, never do business with anyone that hires him. Make him and them lepers like that other mommy-murdering SS-Stormtrooper Horiuchi and his pals at H-S Precision.

So now we have a name for the murdering Nazi jackboot. Remember that name. Never forgive, never forget, never do business with anyone that hires him. Make him and them lepers like that other mommy-murdering SS-Stormtrooper Horiuchi and his pals at H-S Precision.
That was DEFINITELY a bad shooting. Not only was she unarmed and hadn't breached the interior where the murderer was located there were several LEO's armed with rifles covering the crowd in the area where she was murdered. She was no threat whatsoever and it was blatantly obvious,

That was DEFINITELY a bad shooting. Not only was she unarmed and hadn't breached the interior where the murderer was located there were several LEO's armed with rifles covering the crowd in the area where she was murdered. She was no threat whatsoever and it was blatantly obvious,
Not only a Bad Shoot, but the handling of her afterward appears deliberately DESIGNED to bleed her out like slaughtered livestock so they'd have a trophy.

This is a tactic used by the anti gun people for years.
They always say why do you want a AR15?
Do you really think you can use it against the government?
They have tanks and jets and ships.
Lol
But a bunch of guys running around in the sand pit with AK 47 and one or two mags
And wearing sandals and robe's have been taking on the U.S.Gov for years.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top