JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
President Biden......."The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn't buy a cannon...…"

;-)

img(27).jpeg

While I think the humorous comments are hilarious, I'm disturbed that our President, at the very least, implied a threat of using nuclear weapons agains Americans, on American soil.

Is anyone bothered by this? Why arent the Republicans or Libertarians not shouting this from the mountain tops? Or are they, and the MSM is supressing it?

Just scholarly research and curiosity.

Or am I at risk of being "Arcancided" for even asking that question.

While I think the humorous comments are hilarious, I'm disturbed that our President, at the very least, implied a threat of using nuclear weapons agains Americans, on American soil.

Is anyone bothered by this? Why arent the Republicans or Libertarians not shouting this from the mountain tops? Or are they, and the MSM is supressing it?
He isn't the first to say this:

It just goes to show that most politicians seem to open their mouth without engaging their brain - kind of like a LOT of people actually.

No, they just think their voting base is too dumb to care, and that is pretty much the only thing they have in common with me.

Unfortunately yes , because of those that agree with that statement and vote for others who do as well.
Andy
Just think of all the "bringing the country together" talk from Biden during those debates? :s0114:
That's just for the laugh, I agree with what you're saying.

It was nice knowing you and can you please leave me your primers in your will?

...Tinman357 didn't kill himself...

Fighting tyranny begins with reading and understanding the Declaration of Independence...The Bill of Rights...The Federalist Papers etc...

Fighting tyranny means doing what you can with what you have...

Fighting tyranny is loving your country and the ideas that it was founded upon...even if you don't like where we as a country are headed now

With that said...
We are made as whole from many...so there will be disagreements with just what our founding documents mean...what ideas are worthwhile and whether or not we are headed in the "right" direction.

Words said like those by President Biden...can easily sow more division , mistrust and extremism.
Words and their context matter and should never be taken lightly.
Andy

Fighting tyranny begins with reading and understanding the Declaration of Independence...The Bill of Rights...The Federalist Papers etc...

Fighting tyranny means doing what you can with what you have...

Fighting tyranny is loving your country and the ideas that it was founded upon...even if you don't like where we as a country are headed now

With that said...
We are made as whole from many...so there will be disagreements with just what our founding documents mean...what ideas are worthwhile and whether or not we are headed in the "right" direction.

Words said like those by President Biden...can easily sow more division , mistrust and extremism.
Words and their context matter and should never be taken lightly.
Andy
I wish you were every kid's civics teacher.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top