JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beyond that, history for centuries has shown that the military will not shoot their own countrymen
I am not trying to argue , debate or cause a fuss with this post or my one above ( #300 ).

Just posting so as to give something to consider here , in the case of this quote...
Kent State , 4 May , 1970

Or to use our War for Independence for example...the Battles of Lexington and Concord..19 April 1775...
Very much a case of the military shooting at their own Countryman...
As well as The Boston Massacre of 5 March 1770.

Again...not trying to cause a ruckus here...
Just posting to show the perils of a blanket general statement...and as something to consider.
Andy

Last Edited:
I am not trying to argue , debate or cause a fuss with this post or my one above ( #300 ).

Just posting so as to give something to consider here , in the case of this quote...
Kent State , 4 May , 1970

Again...not trying to cause a ruckus here...
Just posting to show the perils of a blanket general statement...and as something to consider.
Andy
Waco.
Ruby Ridge
US Civil War
Not to mention all the times the US Military was used against Native Americans

Biden won't be potus much longer, he is on his way out. :s0093:

Frankly, Cackles won't last long either. :s0093:
This seems to me something that could be very very bad for America. Whos making the decisions now? And if what your saying comes true? I looked up the word "Cabal". The definition seems to fit what I feel we'll get. OR, we could already have that? All a person need do is listen to President Biden speak for a couple of minutes and anyone with a lick of sense knows there's nothing there. Things are getting done, but Biden isn't capable of taking part of discussions! It's surreal.

This seems to me something that could be very very bad for America. Whos making the decisions now? And if what your saying comes true? I looked up the word "Cabal". The definition seems to fit what I feel we'll get. OR, we could already have that? All a person need do is listen to President Biden speak for a couple of minutes and anyone with a lick of sense knows there's nothing there. Things are getting done, but Biden isn't capable of taking part of discussions! It's surreal.
What's really telling, Some one is making those decisions, some one NOBODY voted into that office, so WHO is actually running this circus?
It's not Kamal Toe, she isn't capable of running her staff with out them wanting to kill her, and she is incapable of actually doing anything with out getting everyone pizzed off at her, So................................

What's really telling, Some one is making those decisions, some one NOBODY voted into that office, so WHO is actually running this circus?
It's not Kamal Toe, she isn't capable of running her staff with out them wanting to kill her, and she is incapable of actually doing anything with out getting everyone pizzed off at her, So................................
That's the scary scary part of it. Who is at the controls? I'm going to say it's more than one.

FYI: Symptoms of left frontal lobe and left temporal lobe dementia is speech production and language processing. On going conversational confusion is a frontal brain symptom.

FYI: Symptoms of left frontal lobe and left temporal lobe dementia is speech production and language processing. On going conversational confusion is a frontal brain symptom.
So, the. um. thing (points at head) gets, um, you know (shrugs)? Hey, lets go get some , you know cold stuff (checks notes) ice cream, everybody! Those, you know, those writing stuff guys really like it and write, umm, nice, you know, propagan.. you know the stuff....

3CE8DD25-425B-4BCA-8F8E-1C166C52A073.jpeg

I didn't watch the presser, but if he really said the following (per Fox News):

"...Biden also took aim at an argument used by Second Amendment advocates, that the right to self-defense needed to protect against potential government tyranny.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we're gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.""

For one, Swalwell said it too so you now have a theme amongst Dems telling you that you can't rebel against govt or citizens will face the wrath.
For two, Biden is a POS.
You may have bodyguards, nukes, and fighter jets… but we'll still kill your family and everyone you ever cared about that's still living, as well as those (and their families) who would support you, we'd cause commerce to grind to a halt and your war machine would whither on the vine.

Rush hour traffic is an EASY thing to FUBAR.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top