JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a tactic used by the anti gun people for years.
They always say why do you want a AR15?
Do you really think you can use it against the government?
They have tanks and jets and ships.
Lol
But a bunch of guys running around in the sand pit with AK 47 and one or two mags
And wearing sandals and robe's have been taking on the U.S.Gov for years.
A bunch of little guys wearing pajamas did the same thing decades priors in SE Asia. Come to think of it, weren't the redcoats much better armed their adversary? And yet here we are.

Source soviet-era surface to air weapon systems from central and South American entities.

If a war kicks off here, the cartels will have no qualms with sourcing/selling/supplying heavy weaponry to militias that can afford it. They have the trafficking routes established from decades of drug-running. If you can get a pallet of drugs through the border, you can get explosives and surface to air weapons through as well.

For those that can't afford an F15 that is.

Last Edited:
I might know of an F-100 that may or may not be for sale at a rock bottom close out price, including her original, fully functional Quad M-39 canons installed!
Trying to talk the wife into another airplane isn't going to be easy, may have to settle for a pair of M-2 BMG's under the wings of my Super Cub for a modern version of "Bazoka Joe's" Cub from WW-II!

I might know of an F-100 that may or may not be for sale at a rock bottom close out price, including her original, fully functional Quad M-39 canons installed!
Trying to talk the wife into another airplane isn't going to be easy, may have to settle for a pair of M-2 BMG's under the wings of my Super Cub for a modern version of "Bazoka Joe's" Cub from WW-II!
Gotta watch for the Saber Dance :eek:

The gangs, crime, the hopelessnes and homelessness; everything is surrounded by the fact that there are not enough jobs for the amount of people that are here and as long as this continues it's only going to get worse and worse and when it starts to go critical then that's when the government will declare martial law and then all bets are off when it comes to owning guns anymore, we all saw what happened after Hurricane Katrina.
Just in case some did not see:

original_350839883.png

We missed our chance with the last potentially airworthy F-106 Delta Dart... :(

According to a devoted Democrat I met in Clarkston, "Biden didn't really mean to say F-15"s and nukes. he meant to say "uhhmfgs" and said "ooblederfs"...
.... so it's all just fake news.

I feel sooo much better now :rolleyes:

The stupid crap that spews forth from the cesspool of his mind, is scary! I think his brain was nuked a long time ago! :s0140:

It's the only way to get elected; tell people the lies they want to hear.

No one wants to hear the truth.
Unfortunately even the lies are lost in "umm"..."uhh-uhh-uhh"..."oh"..."ahh"..."you know, the thing". He's starting to sound like Ol' MacDonald...

Maybe he should just start saying, "C'mon man, you all remember the last lies I told. I don't, so why don't you just go with those ones I previously told."

may have to settle for a pair of M-2 BMG's under the wings of my Super Cub for a modern version of "Bazoka Joe's" Cub from WW-II!
You know.... what about going the route of the AC-47, AC-119, AC-130?
Instead of firing forward... have the stuff aimed sideways and for a pylon turn/circular orbit method? Plenty of twin engined aircraft with long ranges out there.. lots with high wings too.. say, the De Haviland Twin Otter, Fokker F-27 series, and the like?

Edit. Thats not to say that low wing versions wouldn't work (look at the AC-47 lol) but its easier to outfit high wings and they dont need to worry as much about hitting their own wings lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top