JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that made of plastic?

edit: LPL defeated it very quickly. There are only 6 possible combinations. Decoding takes only a few seconds.

Yes ….. the same as the original. It's not a safe. They never claimed it's a safe. It's tamper resistant only. I think the original is only one combo. Requiring dexterity and memory. Just an extra piece of mind. I'd never recommend leaving any weapon unattended around children. It's supposed to be fast too

Yes ….. the same as the original. It's not a safe. They never claimed it's a safe. It's tamper resistant only. I think the original is only one combo. Requiring dexterity and memory. Just an extra piece of mind. I'd never recommend leaving any weapon unattended around children. It's supposed to be fast too
I wouldn't trust it around kids. I could tie a knot that would be harder to open than that.

Hey, easy on us old people! We're not all frail. I'm an old Marine-I carry a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull when walking in the woods, My deer rifle is a 7mm mag, elk rifle a 338 mag and home defense if a 12 guage short barrel and a 357 sig Glock.

I'm a firm believer in .38 semi wadcutters for self defense
We tried some wadcutters in a .45cal Colt Service revolver - but loaded back-to-front. Not having a handy water-melon we shot at a bottle of some kind of soda-pop. It was truly awe-inspiring to see.

Give it a try - it was like getting hit by a flying bucket - open end first.

I first heard that trick being done in a Shooting Times article on the .38 S&W back in the 70's.
Wildest looking thing I'd seen at that point.
I used to suggest it on the forums, but all of a sudden, the naer-do-wells would pop up and say its inaccurate and a completely stupid idea.
Interesting how, since YT has shown the practice to actually not affect accuracy all that much, those nay sayers have grown silent.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top