JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've heard that quite a lot,I'd like to find out what that is all about some day but the NFA and ATF BS plus the hoops you have to jump through isn't worth it to me,not to mention the wait,I never buy anything I can't just walk out with the same day I buy it.(unless there is a delay because of a gunshow)

Waiting sucks! What's this "delayed gratification" people keep talking about..

Eight stamps all submitted between 8/10/15 and 9/20/16. All but one was approved and received by 4/10/16. Of which 2 was sent back for error corrections which added an additional 3 to 4 weeks to the wait, those have since been approved and have been taken home. All are on a trust. I have one more form 4 for a 762 Saker can that just got submitted two weeks ago and a E Form 1 submitted this last weekend. I expect the latest form 4 to be approved before July of this year, and the E Form in a couple months or so. Now if I can just find some time to play with the new toys! The wait was bad enough, finding time to play is another issue!

Eugene is far for me. I think I might just go across the river and get it engraved at NWCustomFirearms. But yeah thanks a lot for the great info. I think I'll go online and do the form 1 when the site is back up tonight.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top