JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went individual and they cashed my check on the 12th. from what I have seen, I am going to be having a long wait. By your post I was hoping for some good news.

yes i got the silencerco trust and bought the can from curt's. they helped with the paperwork, although it wasn't my first nfa item.

FYI: i also e-filed for an sbr build a few weeks before the silencer (mid-nov) and that came back approved in early march.

Were you in curts yesterday around 3-4 picking up the silencerco?

Looks like I'll be waiting for a stamp in 3 weeks. I'm going to buy a title II firearm from a dealer at the up coming ARPC machine-gun shoot. I'll get to shoot it before writing the check.

I am hoping to go to the ARPC shoot this year. I have several title 2's that I have not had a chance to even shoot yet! All of which were approved within 5 months, one took a bit longer as it was returned for an error correction once it was done it was just a short 4 weeks. Maybe I will see you there!

If you want to shoot your own guns, then you'd be welcome at the monthly full auto shoot. It takes place on the 3rd Saturday of the month. I don't think you can shoot your own guns at the machine gun shoot.

Shed OR

Saddle%20Butte%20Machine%20Gun%20Shoot%20Flyer_zpsqiow1ifz.jpg

Funny thing happened today............
Yesterday I called BATFE sorta freaking out that I just realized that I never saw a check cash for a Suppressor ordered on a Trust and and filed via paper/mail in back in Late January. Lady was very easy to talk to and confirmed that in fact the item in question was "in process" and check had cleared. Expect it to be 5 months from said process date which she indicates would be approx June.... Told me the same would be true for SBR...

Today... I get a Tax Stamp for a SBR that I E-filed after the mail in suppressor mentioned above.

Now I hope that I get a call soon from Curts about the suppressor also!!

So to recap. SBR on a Trust E-filed to Stamp @ 3.2 months!! (Edited)

Now I need a barrel and a BCG and lots of other stuff...;)

Last Edited:
Once again I find myself waiting for another stamp. It's an in state transfer from a local dealer so at least I don't have to wait for an out of state transfer first. I'm finally getting an Uzi!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top