JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once again I find myself waiting for another stamp. It's an in state transfer from a local dealer so at least I don't have to wait for an out of state transfer first. I'm finally getting an Uzi!
Cool! Which one did you get? I have a Vector UZI complete with a 45 ACP, and 22LR conversions and a Bowers can.

Cool, I got lucky an found a guy at a gunshow about the time I purchased mine who had tons of original IMI 32rd stick mags. I purchased a gallon baggie full of them! I have the Bowers Vers9 I preferred the longer can. I also have their Vers45 for a M10/45 but I also have a Lage slow fire upper in 9mm and 45. So the Bowers Vers9 will work on that M10 as well. But I need to get a different adapter for the 9mm conversion as the Lage upper has a AR type flash suppressor attached which takes a different adapter.

Mailed my first Form 1 off 6/1. The wait is already killing me and the envelope hasn't even reached Georgia yet!

I am SBR'ing an MKE Z-5RS. I'm going to have a semi-auto MP5!! My 12-year-old self would be so happy right now.

Mailed my first Form 1 off 6/1. The wait is already killing me and the envelope hasn't even reached Georgia yet!

I am SBR'ing an MKE Z-5RS. I'm going to have a semi-auto MP5!! My 12-year-old self would be so happy right now.
Your check will probably clear by next Friday. They are quite prompt at cashing the check.

I would definitely do that as a SBR. I'm envious.

I'm so jelly, I want a mp5 sooo bad, but I settled on a ar9:(

Seems that the average wait time is around 5 months. I have had several FA weapons come in just at that mark or a tad less. My new M16 was approve three weeks ago, paper work was returned to the dealer just last weekend. Now to find time to get to the dealer to pick it up and find some more time in my busy schedule to play with it!

Apparently Curt's is just now getting the approvals for things submitted in January.

So my March filing should be here around August.

Apparently Curt's is just now getting the approvals for things submitted in January.

So my March filing should be here around August.
I called ATF yesterday on a Form 4 trust item received by them on 1/28... Still pending......:eek:
Form 1 trust submitted in February approved 3 weeks ago.....The items are made for each other. Can you inagine a non Gubernent business surviving such service. :(

I called ATF yesterday on a Form 4 trust item received by them on 1/28... Still pending......:eek:
Form 1 trust submitted in February approved 3 weeks ago.....The items are made for each other. Can you inagine a non Gubernent business surviving such service. :(
You can call them? What's the number?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads