JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he had manhandled me like that, I would not pull a gun, but I would beat the sh_it out of him then have him charged with felony assault (truthfully, he probably would not have done that to a guy).
It wasn't assault. She was in private property, and according to Washington state laws, you can remove someone from your private property if they won't leave when asked. Someone posted the video in an earlier comment. The police explain it pretty well. That lady is definitely going to be arrested, and will probably lose her gun rights.

It wasn't assault. She was in private property, and according to Washington state laws, you can remove someone from your private property if they won't leave when asked. Someone posted the video in an earlier comment. The police explain it pretty well. That lady is definitely going to be arrested, and will probably lose her gun rights.
For anyone who wants to put this to the test? Try it BUT, you will NOT like the outcome. In WA state there is a HUGE difference between your living room and a business open to the public. Again for anyone who believes they can do this? Have at it but, you will find out the hard way the law and what you believe are not the same. :s0092:

It wasn't assault. She was in private property, and according to Washington state laws, you can remove someone from your private property if they won't leave when asked.
Yeah, it sorta was a low-grade assault. It's a business, and not "private" property - it's not like she wouldn't leave the clerk's home. I think you're confusing Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground laws with trespassing. As a business open to the public, private or otherwise, the most the clerk could have done was to ask her to leave, not force her out the door physically. Tell her she's trespassing, then call the cops if she doesn't leave. Best not to lay a hand on her.
Someone posted the video in an earlier comment. The police explain it pretty well. That lady is definitely going to be arrested, and will probably lose her gun rights.
She will be arrested, for sure. For brandishing certainly, and perhaps ADW as well, since she pointed the gun at the clerk, even if only for an instant.
If she gets convicted of brandishing, she will lose her CPL for a period of time. If she gets convicted of ADW, well, then she's SOL for good...

By the way, I see you're new here. Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

I wondered when it would start coming down to this as people are sick and tired of being forced to do provably idiotic stuff…..
If you are making excuses for point a gun at a worker because they are doing what they were told to say then maybe you arent mentally stable enough to own a firearm. Dont like the rules at a store go to a different store.

If you are making excuses for point a gun at a worker because they are doing what they were told to say then maybe you arent mentally stable enough to own a firearm. Dont like the rules at a store go to a different store.
Coloreds can get food out of the back of the restaurant and they can drink from a separate fountain. If they don't like it they can go somewhere else.

Your argument that arbitrary rules are acceptable regardless of what they are has the same foundational base that the above statement has. It also shares notes of statism. If you are expressing statist notions you might not be mentally stable enough to own a firearm.

Coloreds can get food out of the back of the restaurant and they can drink from a separate fountain. If they don't like it they can go somewhere else.

Your argument that arbitrary rules are acceptable regardless of what they are has the same foundational base that the above statement has. It also shares notes of statism. If you are expressing statist notions you might not be mentally stable enough to own
Again, the employee didnt make the rule or the legislation. Shooting someone making minimum wage isnt the grand stand you think it is.

That's what you got from my statement? I merely stated that I wondered when someone was going to get sick enough of the BS and something like this would happen. Did I say she was justified, or cheer her actions? No I did not, and for you to postulate I'm not mentally stable enough to own firearms from my initial statement indicates to me you're not as clever by half that you think you are.

Again, the employee didnt make the rule or the legislation. Shooting someone making minimum wage isnt the grand stand you think it is.

Furthermore, I guess by your statement I'll just conclude you're a lover of an all-powerful government, and government mandates dictating medical procedures (and all other aspects of one's life) against one's will that'll cost one's job or one's ability to utilize PUBLIC SERVICES, and you're also probably just fine with them getting PHYSICALLY shoved around by some minimum wage AM-PM cashier if they don't "comply" with "mandates" that have been proven to be nonsensical.

I would also guess you'd fit right in with Muslim extremists that would bury an "uppity woman" up to her neck and then gather around and throw rocks at her head until she's dead.

Would THAT be a fair conclusion for me to make of you, based on your above post?

I'll refrain from what I'd actually say to your face…. 'cuz "thems the rulz". :rolleyes:

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

-Voltaire

Last Edited:

Your argument that arbitrary rules are acceptable regardless of what they are has the same foundational base that the above statement has. It also shares notes of statism. If you are expressing statist notions you might not be mentally stable enough to own a firearm.
SPOT FRIKKEN ON!! :s0155:

Restating your original flawed logic isn't the effective argument tactic you think it is.

No one was shot in this incident referenced previously, and the woman didn't feel inclined to shoot the employee for any other reason than she had just been physically assaulted - remove the physical assault from this situation and the gun would have never come out.

C007EF89-8446-49FA-8799-CC673A9304F9.jpeg

Let me start by saying I hate masks, always have (have asthma so it really sucks), rarely wear them, like @CRBMoA I'll read the room and about 20% of the time I'll wear one. But if any employee would ever ask me to put one on, I would without issue. It's their private property and I'll respect anything beyond the obligatory Brown-don't-shut-me-down sign on the door. It's taken me two years to get covid...have it now. It's my turn.

Once you are on someone's private property, it's no longer about government compliance. There are plenty of stores that clearly don't require masks (I know because I shop at these whenever possible). She refused his lawful order to leave the property. She is now committing a crime. So just to confirm your consistency, if an unhoused individual wanders into your house, plops down on the couch and starts watching Little House on the Prairie, you would agree no force could be used to remove him, correct? They are committing the same crime, trespassing. (He is not a burglar, no intent to commit theft or other crime as I have described.)

As the police described on the video, he used reasonable force to remove the criminal from his (likely as an agent) establishment. (This would be the correct answer for the guy on the couch as well, reasonable force.) He did not start it as you state, she did by committing a crime. I hate masks, hate government overreach even more. But our society needs individual property rights to function the way it was designed. She is free to spend $.25 / gallon more at Shell next time and see how it goes for her there.
I just got the coof too. Someone I work with side by side all day, most days got it bad (he's vaxxed and boosterered). I have a bit of a cough and a runny nose, so I took a test, and was frankly surprised I tested positive. I absolutely would have dismissed my "ailment" as having an irritation in my upper respiratory from breathing in dust from the depths of old buildings. I had to take a test to know I was sick and now I'm on vacation for 5 days. Hope you have an easy go of 'er.

I just got the coof too. Someone I work with side by side all day, most days got it bad (he's vaxxed and boosterered). I have a bit of a cough and a runny nose, so I took a test, and was frankly surprised I tested positive. I absolutely would have dismissed my "ailment" as having an irritation in my upper respiratory from breathing in dust from the depths of old buildings. I had to take a test to know I was sick and now I'm on vacation for 5 days. Hope you have an easy go of 'er.
The main reason they are losing the scam is so many have found out they had it after 3 shots of "vaccine" so its getting harder for them to hide it. I got good and sick a couple weeks ago. Did not bother with the test but working in health care I would bet I had it too. Like all the nasty little bugs floating around this flu is never going to go away either. Those who wanted some real power for once in their life sure made the most of this though. It was a learning lesson to watch.

The main reason they are losing the scam is so many have found out they had it after 3 shots of "vaccine" so its getting harder for them to hide it. I got good and sick a couple weeks ago. Did not bother with the test but working in health care I would bet I had it too. Like all the nasty little bugs floating around this flu is never going to go away either. Those who wanted some real power for once in their life sure made the most of this though. It was a learning lesson to watch.
I forgot to add the bit of info that would have been a bit of a qualifier for my mention that my co-worker is vaccinated and boosterered, and that is that I am not. And he is just getting spanked by this. He also is in his late 50s and just had a root canal, so he's having a rough week.

I forgot to add the bit of info that would have been a bit of a qualifier for my mention that my co-worker is vaccinated and boosterered, and that is that I am not. And he is just getting spanked by this. He also is in his late 50s and just had a root canal, so he's having a rough week.
I had two shots, required at work or I would not have done it. Wife got the 3d and she got good and sick same time I did. They have been PUSHING the 3d shot non stop at work but I think they finally figured they had gotten all the cooperation they were going to get. So so far are not saying the 3d shot or get out. Hey they did play this hand for all it was worth.

I do the same thing since I don't want some employee telling me to leave when I am shopping. All of the stores have a sign on their doors say wear a face diaper. I do not like it but I will comply

Yes most of us are "done" with the masking thing! But keep in mind there are segments of our population who have a Immune comprimised family member or have a job for instance working in a NICU unit (permature babies) at a hospital that are taking every precaution to not get covid and believe masking makes a difference. No matter your belief, everyone's beliefs need our simple consideration and it is not worth a confrontation. We ought not be a stumbling block to our fellow Americans. We know the establishments where we can go unmasked and we know were it is a hot button. Be patient and be part of the solution not the problem.
OK I have stepped down off the soap box.

If he had manhandled me like that, I would not pull a gun, but I would beat the sh_it out of him then have him charged with felony assault (truthfully, he probably would not have done that to a guy).
RobMa is touching on a perspective that has been largely missing from this thread. Namely, the perspective of a female being aggressively attacked by a male. Women carry a lot, and I mean a lot of baggage in our society when it comes to physical abuse by males. If you have any empathy at all, a female reacting with extreme self defense in response to an attacking male is not all that difficult to imagine. This discussion has evinced very little empathy for that female perspective, which by implication shows just how one-dimensional and male-dominated the discussion has been. Neither party in this altercation was "right," that's for damned sure, but everybody might try extending just a morsel of empathy for the female who was physically attacked.

RobMa is touching on a perspective that has been largely missing from this thread. Namely, the perspective of a female being aggressively attacked by a male. Women carry a lot, and I mean a lot of baggage in our society when it comes to physical abuse by males. If you have any empathy at all, a female reacting with extreme self defense in response to an attacking male is not all that difficult to imagine. This discussion has evinced very little empathy for that female perspective, which by implication shows just how one-dimensional and male-dominated the discussion has been. Neither party in this altercation was "right," that's for damned sure, but everybody might try extending just a morsel of empathy for the female who was physically attacked.
While the woman was an idiot and will have to pay for being stupid, NO ONE thinks the clerk would have tried this if it had been some guy larger than him. He only did what he did because it was a woman who was smaller than him. I am sure when he saw her pull he thought he probably should not have done what he did. :D

Stay well and glad you your case is mild. In the scheme of things, mine was not that bad. The lingering cough is the biggest pain but getting better.

I thought men and women were supposed to be treated equally.

In what world would we be saying "poor baby" if the clerk roughed up a man and then the man pulled a gun???

Being a woman is no excuse to:
1. Be a Karen
2. Lose your chit

IMO, expressing empathy is inappropriate for either perpetrator.

And if the clerk roughed up a POC, the world would lose it's mind.

I have been trained well by the PC police. I don't see color/ethnicity in threads/incidents, and I sure as heck don't pay attention to gender...

SMDH

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads