JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are amatuers.

I'm a movie/drama fan and "Dan Dority" in Deadwood called this 20 years ago.

As he said in the show, "He Keestered it."

https://deadwood.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Dority

No "Deadwood" fans here? You guys…
I've been to the real Deadwood but haven't seen the series yet. Started watching the first episode with younger ears in the room, quickly found out that we should wait until they are at least in middle school. That's when they talk like that to their friends anyway.

Definitely wasn't a Sig….

Bumpy road + hard plastic cruiser seat + trigger that has a mind of its own = Backside blowout.

Christopher Boyd, 32, was a passenger riding in a vehicle that police pulled over in the city of Evansville on Monday at about 2 a.m. for an obscured license plate. The driver and a second passenger were released without charges after being searched.

when officers patted down Boyd, they discovered "a small bag with multiple pills" in his right sock, ... Boyd claimed the pills were Percocets that he had received from his "Aunt Trish" to help with the pain from having a "bullet lodged in his spine."

After Boyd was transported to the county jail, he was observed "walking with a limp and appeared to be clenching his buttocks when he walked," according to the report. Boyd was subsequently put through a body scanner and a "large object" was detected in his groin region.

A strip search revealed two plastic bags containing marijuana "tucked next to Boyd's scrotum"... "The officer "was able to see that the object Boyd had in his rectum was a handgun"

Why would anyone be in a car driving around at 2:00am in the morning with marijuana taped to his balls and a S&W bodyguard 380 shoved in their butt? Doesn't that seem rather odd? If a car is being pulled over by the cops it doesn't seem like there would be enough time to tape pot to my balls and shove a gun in my butt before the police are at the car window, does it????

Yeah, I know crooks can be weird and all. Do they really practice shoving a gun up their butt to the point of being able to do so in a matter of seconds? While clothed and while also taping pot to their balls? As much as people will want to dismiss this as crooks being crooks it just doesn't "sit right" with me.

I think the evidence is all there for Christopher to claim a cop must have planted the pot and gun when no one was looking! ;)

Last Edited:
But this is not one of them. Maybe he was just hoping the smell of s**t covered up the marijuana smell
And he would have outsmarted them if he hid the bag of pills (as well as he did the weed and firearm)…. They didn't find the weed or firearm until arriving at the jail.

Why would anyone be in a car driving around at 2:00am in the morning with marijuana taped to his balls and a S&W bodyguard 380 shoved in their butt? Doesn't that seem rather odd?
Maybe that's his idea of a "having a good time"...? That or he took the advice "concealed is concealed" way too literally.

Christopher Boyd, 32, was a passenger riding in a vehicle that police pulled over in the city of Evansville on Monday at about 2 a.m. for an obscured license plate. The driver and a second passenger were released without charges after being searched.

when officers patted down Boyd, they discovered "a small bag with multiple pills" in his right sock, ... Boyd claimed the pills were Percocets that he had received from his "Aunt Trish" to help with the pain from having a "bullet lodged in his spine."

After Boyd was transported to the county jail, he was observed "walking with a limp and appeared to be clenching his buttocks when he walked," according to the report. Boyd was subsequently put through a body scanner and a "large object" was detected in his groin region.

A strip search revealed two plastic bags containing marijuana "tucked next to Boyd's scrotum"... "The officer "was able to see that the object Boyd had in his rectum was a handgun"

Why would anyone be in a car driving around at 2:00am in the morning with marijuana taped to his balls and a S&W bodyguard 380 shoved in their butt? Doesn't that seem rather odd? If a car is being pulled over by the cops it doesn't seem like there would be enough time to tape pot to my balls and shove a gun in my butt before the police are at the car window, does it????

Yeah, I know crooks can be weird and all. Do they really practice shoving a gun up their butt to the point of being able to do so in a matter of seconds? While clothed and while also taping pot to their balls? As much as people will want to dismiss this as crooks being crooks it just doesn't "sit right" with me.

I think the evidence is all there for Christopher to claim a cop must have planted the pot and gun when no one was looking! ;)
He had to of lost a bet in the hood.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top