JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg See my post in the tavern or better yet...

Personally I would rather run bear and cats in the woods carrying guns and using hounds, but that is not legal any longer.
Wow, how things have changed.
Silver Hand

That's a rich mans sport...

These kids don't have trucks, hunting dogs, hunting rifles and the means to afford what all the above take to feed them...

So is every android phone, and Google and a lot of other stuff...

Think your not being watched right now????:rolleyes:
No, don't think that, but have all the privacy turned on in iOS, no location services, nothing. This is the only forum I frequent on the net. Don't need some mindless app harvesting my every step... Not to mention video and audio.

And being It's a work device, they keep
a pretty tight lid on it, considering I have remote system and server access right down to server os...

Last Edited:
Presently, I have 183/250. I've already transferred dozens and dozens to the professor. ;) And, I'm needing to do some more. I'm currently Level 18...22085/25000.

Since I get off work usually after midnight and, on the weekends, after 2 a.m., I usually do my serious hunting then in downtown Woodstock. I captured a Gym this evening...which is my 3rd time doing so at this particular one.

With 10 grandkids, and a son and daughter-in-law playing, there's no way I could get out of doing it, too. :)

UPDATE, after transferring some Poikemon to the Professor, and Evolving a few, I'm now at Level 19.

As for the unique Pokemon, I've caught 56 of 57 seen. There are 147 total unique ones to find, though.

Zero. Not even going to go there. I'm an adult, or I try to be and try to act that way.

I've read a bunch about the game, like how to play it and such...it's very confusing to me. I'm super worried that I'd figure out the game and finally know how to play it about 1 MINUTE after I am hooked like heroin and crack freebased together.

ZERO, Not a good use of time resources. People should be filling sand bags and digging enfilade and defilade trenches....:rolleyes: A distraction from the weightier matters of the law.

Watch how many Pokemons show up available outside democratic polling places to vote in November....

Brutus Out

ZERO, Not a good use of time resources. People should be filling sand bags and digging enfilade and defilade trenches....:rolleyes: A distraction from the weightier matters of the law.

Watch how many Pokemons show up available outside democratic polling places to vote in November....

Brutus Out
Yea, but you're not going to need a smart device to see them...

Pokemon's and Zombies...

:s0013:
If we were all productive 100% of the time we wouldn't have any time to relax and enjoy life.

This forum (or any) could be considered a total waste of time...

:s0148:
I guess the pissing match has gone past funny...

:s0135:
I'm done posting here - I'll leave it to y'all.

:s0121:

@Joe13 , does this mean you're leaving and taking your ball with you? Or just YOU are leaving, and we get to keep the ball? :D Not sure how mush fun it would be, without the ball?

@Joe13 , does this mean you're leaving and taking your ball with you? Or just YOU are leaving, and we get to keep the ball? :D Not sure how mush fun it would be, without the ball?

I'm donating all my Pokemon caught to NFWA for the next auction:p.

Um, wait... I'd have to download the game and play it - maybe not, but I'm sure I can find something one of these times.:D

In Eric Cartmans voice:

Screw you guys. I'm going home!

It's all fun and game till someone looses an eye:confused:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR