JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife and the daughter play but I haven't played it personally - not because I don't like the idea of a reason to get out but just because I can take those games too seriously and don't have the mobility to do much with it.

May try it after my knee surgery but that'll be a few weeks.

After the last couple gaming threads I would expect plenty will feel comfortable tossing out their stats - as long as the derogitory posts get deleted or not posted to begin with ;).

I'll be honest.

I've never seen it, never looked into it and likely won't.

I have heard about it on the news and on the inter-webs. Sounds to be a better game than just setting around, so there is that aspect to it, I'll grant folks that.

Might be an interesting idea to set up that Poke game along with a map and compass navigation course, where you could not use any electronic device (just have it with you to collect). Just to see how many Pokes you could get.

What's Pokemon Go?
J/K

I've better things to do with my time

Actually, a Poke' type game that would get my attention, would be retail dealer/ammo related (IRL) deals locally where there's an honest prize.

Japanese animae characters with a storyline written to appeal to 8yr olds... (This is no lie) My 21yr old, neck beard wearing, virgin, living upstairs son has been HEAVY into Pokemon since he was 8.... not my thing.

It's ALMOST like Will Ferrell or John C. Reilly in the movie "Step-Brothers", but not quite as bad.... LOL!!

:D

I'll be honest.

I've never seen it, never looked into it and likely won't.

I have heard about it on the news and on the inter-webs. Sounds to be a better game than just setting around, so there is that aspect to it, I'll grant folks that.

Might be an interesting idea to set up that Poke game along with a map and compass navigation course, where you could not use any electronic device (just have it with you to collect). Just to see how many Pokes you could get.

That's actually a really amazing idea. It sounds fun and informative as well. I could certainly brush up on my land nav. A while back I had to go reread my old infantry maps and notes from courses and go over all the basics azimuth, declination, true/magnetic, dead reckoning all of it.

I was surprised how much I forgot and how easy it was to remember.

You can shoot Pokemon?

:s0108:
YOU CAN!!!!

No. You can't.

But look

Screenshot_20160814-081359.png

I think the more popular an area, the better your odds of finding more Pokémon. It seems like the rare ones are placed around places where larger groups of people are.

I'm not sure. I just seem to catch the same ones in the same rural type areas I live in and I see way more different types downtown in Portland.

RUN!!!! The Pokesherrif is here!!!! LOL! :D

Haha:p. Nice;).

My wife is in social work and also works with teens with issues so it may be rubbing off on me some:D.

Go get that neck beard kid on the game and outside till he catches them all or a girlfriend;). Might actually be good for meeting people at that age. I see groups of girls in parks all the time playing the game:rolleyes:

I'll go first, I work in Seattle, which there is a ridiculous amount of pokestops but I don't really walk around and play there. Me and the fiancé go to the Ruston way water front a lot where there is a bunch of the water pokemons (same with alki beach). Right by Ruston you have the "five mile drive" which seems to be a good place for charmander and bulbasaur and other more common pokemons.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top