JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First time father…. Son 8 years he's alright and I can kinda understand. Still…..

Daughter though….. going on 10
Jokes….. yeah I hear im in trouble or heading for trouble or….

Feistiness is coming out…. Humor growing…. Attitude yes….. boundary testing hmm hm. Lovey dubby cuteness will likely never go away. But…..

I almost broke my neck stepping into shower slipping on a layer of missed conditioner.

Is this still the carelessness of a child or is she already trying to kill me?

Any tips?

First time father…. Son 8 years he's alright and I can kinda understand. Still…..

Daughter though….. going on 10
Jokes….. yeah I hear im in trouble or heading for trouble or….

Feistiness is coming out…. Humor growing…. Attitude yes….. boundary testing hmm hm. Lovey dubby cuteness will likely never go away. But…..

I almost broke my neck stepping into shower slipping on a layer of missed conditioner.

Is this still the carelessness of a child or is she already trying to kill me?

Any tips?
Watch all Pink Panther movies with her where his valet tries to kill him every time he comes home.

1) Sons will grow up to be men. Daughters will always be daughters.

2) A son, you only have to worry about one penis. A daughter you have to worry about all the penises.

I raised two daughters (now 37 and 43) and it was the toughest job I ever had. Today they're great citizens and parents.
I still marvel at the results and I'm not sure how it all came to be. But I loved them every day, still do, and I told them
many times a day how much they meant to me. I know I'm lucky and I believe they are my contribution to the world.

For the shower incident, Hanlon's Razor applies:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

"Oh daddy dear you're still number one
But girls, they wanna have fun"

If your daughter loves and respects you, she will likely measure any potential suitor/boyfriend against your example.

I don't know how afraid you should be. Need more info for that. What I will say is that I am thoroughly convinced that the people of this world who design showers have NEVER actually lived with a woman...let alone multiple women.

I don't know what the average number of bottles that women have in showers actually is. I am, however, 1000% certain that the minimum number is not less than 20. That is, if you live with a woman and share a shower, you can expect that there will be AT LEAST 20 bottles of HER STUFF in that shower. And god help you if the shower is used by more than one woman because I can also promise you that no bottles will be shared between the two. They will each have their own set of a MINIMUM of 20 bottles each.

Which leads me to my main point of just who the hell is designing showers and how hard would be it be to build in a freaking rack of shelves to handle this mess so I don't almost kill myself every time I try to take a shower? I mean, we can put a man on the moon but we can't take one stupid wall in the shower and build five or six built-in shelves to handle this mess?

Also...your daughter is ten. I hate to break it to you but, oh my god are you just getting started. Wait until she hits puberty and their cycles all align. Make sure you have a man cave with a REALLY good set of locks on the door and that it can hold enough snacks so you can spend the entire day in there without having to come out.

Godspeed...Good luck...and may the odds be ever in your favor!

WOLVERINES!

tA9Fomi.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews