JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw on the news that there are tour businesses coming out with Pokemon Go vehicles that will drive you around to the hottest areas - for a fee of course.

They did turn a yellow VW Beatle into a pretty decent pekachu(spelling?) that was neat to look at.

whats a Pokie man?

I remember 2nd-3rd graders on the school bus (when I drove school bus 15-20 years ago) that got in trouble for bringing them cards on the bus. Are we talking the same grade school kids thing here?

For all the Gamer Haters, here's a Pokemon game you might actually like...
poknprobe
WARNING: NSFW, some graphic animated violence

You shoulda seen the Pokenerds get all butthurt when I was doing this one on the college computer lab big-screen... :D

Last Edited:
Yeah well, you remember what happened on Halloween in 1982 don't ya'? Get all the kids playing Pokemon, and next thing you know.....

whats a Pokie man?

I remember 2nd-3rd graders on the school bus (when I drove school bus 15-20 years ago) that got in trouble for bringing them cards on the bus. Are we talking the same grade school kids thing here?

Same sort of concept. It uses a smartphone camera to super impose cartoony critters on the ground that you have to catch - then walk around a bunch to evolve them and level your player up.

I think so anyway. May have some of the terms wrong.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top