JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they make accurate 6.5 grendel barrels
5 shots 520 yards
EEC619C9-8078-4278-9B7B-07C022DDADF9.jpeg
12FA5A06-E1C8-47B7-85EF-4DCA9A6F8360.jpeg CE0CDB4E-3912-4CA1-84B8-BD1822A9D4F0.jpeg

And my upper was just delivered today from them! Just in time! :cool:

Thought something was a bit off and shady about this upper this time though... no crush washer on it, and no proof of QC check/test fire check like the last one had.

I see their website is still up. Bummer, I had my eyes on a .458 socom upper, just didn't have the funds yet. Guess I'll be paying even more now.

they make accurate 6.5 grendel barrels
5 shots 520 yards]
Nice shootin'! What length barrel and gas?

Our company runs EVERY employee through E-verify, every year.... even those of us that've been there 10 years, EVERY year... brings a tear of pride to my eye! ;)
Yea, I have to prove to my employer's "self funded" insurance program, managed by BC/BS, that my kids and wife qualify for my plan. I thought I was getting singled out, but many colleagues complained of the same. I guess, with 50K+ employees, they have a compliance audit department dedicated to this one task.

I received my barrel, upper receiver and BCG for a 6.5 Grendel build that cost less than either of the WOA, PRI or Wilson Combat barrels I have. As far as quality, looks like a fine, nitrided barrel to me. Will see how it shoots when I finish the build.

Whether BCA knew about it or not, and I suspect they did, illegal immigrants are essential to our economy. I'd bet if you were to raid Trump's hotels and resorts, you'd find at least 10x that number. Some of my colleagues here are on H1B work visas, and a few have green cards. The process to obtain a green card costs my employer $20-30K in legal costs and government fees per employee.

This thread has now been cleaned up twice for racial "jokes". Once by @Joe Link and now by me.

@Reno911 thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Keep it clean and on point or thread closed.

Last Edited:
Nice shootin'! What length barrel and gas?

Yea, I have to prove to my employer's "self funded" insurance program, managed by BC/BS, that my kids and wife qualify for my plan. I thought I was getting singled out, but many colleagues complained of the same. I guess, with 50K+ employees, they have a compliance audit department dedicated to this one task.

I received my barrel, upper receiver and BCG for a 6.5 Grendel build that cost less than either of the WOA, PRI or Wilson Combat barrels I have. As far as quality, looks like a fine, nitrided barrel to me. Will see how it shoots when I finish the build.

Whether BCA knew about it or not, and I suspect they did, illegal immigrants are essential to our economy. I'd bet if you were to raid Trump's hotels and resorts, you'd find at least 10x that number. Some of my colleagues here are on H1B work visas, and a few have green cards. The process to obtain a green card costs my employer $20-30K in legal costs and government fees per employee.
18" midlength gas 1:8 5R nitrided

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads