JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a text message from one of my neighbors this morning, and she lives at the end of a quarter mile long road, on 40 acres of land.

Someone knocked on her front door last night at 11:00.

Nobody reported seeing a car driving on her road, so whoever it was walked in.

She needs to put up some cameras, and other security. She's new to this area, and I haven't met her in person yet.
I have 2 sliding glass doors on my back deck, and last year I put security doors on them (bars and metal screen). I never liked the idea that someone could be in my bedroom is seconds with just a rock.

The neighbor that texted me also has a sliding glass door on her back deck, as does most of my neighbors. We live so far apart that we wouldn't hear windows being smashed in, and even if we did, they'd be dead by the time we got there.

Folks like the tweakers?
No tweakers this time but had a similar experience I've talked about MULTIPLE times on here. Hunters, trespassing. Steel target hung up at about 400 yds. They're DEEP onto my property and get pissed at me when I fling rounds over their heads into the plate. bubblegum them, theyre trespassing........

I wasn't shooting at them, I was shooting at my plate.....which is level with my yard but about 100 feet or so above their heads. They didn't like it. Neither did I. The staters wouldn't have like them trespassing eithaer......

I got a text message from one of my neighbors this morning, and she lives at the end of a quarter mile long road, on 40 acres of land.

Someone knocked on her front door last night at 11:00.

Nobody reported seeing a car driving on her road, so whoever it was walked in.

She needs to put up some cameras, and other security. She's new to this area, and I haven't met her in person yet.
She needs to arm herself. Just in case things escalate from a simple knock on the door…

Just don't put a blue tarp over it and leave it in the driveway or they'll send you a nastygram.
It was only like 78,000 gallons of LN2... Not sure why they were upset about it. I even painted the storage tanks the HOA approved colors to keep them happy, but they threw a fit and just kept claiming that even though high-volume chemical storage was not explicitly forbidden in the HOA regs, it was still a violation of the "spirit and intent" of them, or some such nonsense... *Sigh*. Some people just take the fun out of everything.

No tweakers this time but had a similar experience I've talked about MULTIPLE times on here. Hunters, trespassing. Steel target hung up at about 400 yds. They're DEEP onto my property and get pissed at me when I fling rounds over their heads into the plate. bubblegum them, theyre trespassing........

I wasn't shooting at them, I was shooting at my plate.....which is level with my yard but about 100 feet or so above their heads. They didn't like it. Neither did I. The staters wouldn't have like them trespassing eithaer......
"Look dudes...if I wanted to hit you...we wouldn't be having this conversation"

Really though, sounds like they're jealous that you have property like that to hunt on.
On that note, if I accidentally wound up hunting on someone's property, I'd at least offer to split the meat. Ultimate de-escalation.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top