JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered a ar10 upper from bca and a psa lower anyone had any problems fitting the two together?
Guess you'll know for sure in a little bit. :)

I've heard that if they're both Gen 3 or later it should work, but I have never even seen that combination. I know there were issues with earlier models. Gen3 BCA upper + Gen 3 PSA lower = ❤️, Gen3 BCA upper + Gen 2 PSA lower = 💩

Guess you'll know for sure in a little bit. :)

I've heard that if they're both Gen 3 or later it should work, but I have never even seen that combination. I know there were issues with earlier models. Gen3 BCA upper + Gen 3 PSA lower = ❤️, Gen3 BCA upper + Gen 2 PSA lower = 💩

2ED78D21-E0B9-4B4C-948C-6503D348E9DF.png 9D6DC08B-8EDA-48F0-87EB-C929600B8B62.png

I was joking. There are instructions out there if you really want to try, but I would return/sell one of them and replace it with either the same brand as the remaining part or a known compatible piece.

My advice: Try them out with dummy rounds when they come in. If they don't feed right, don't even fire it. Hit up the NWFA semi-auto rifle forum. https://www.northwestfirearms.com/forums/semi-automatic-rifles.308/
Well now I am scared so what if I was just to order a aero precision stripped lower and put the psa parts into it

Large frame ARs are not standardized. You need to pick brands that specifically state they are Armalite or DPMS pattern, then only go with that style. If they do not mention one of the two, they are likely proprietary and you'll need to buy other proprietary parts to play.

Is there a good reason people tend to buy expensive things, THEN ask if they're compatible? Seriously, just ask first. You might save a ton of money by switching to Geico.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top