JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My fix for now is that I just ordered a PSA upper.... really didn't want to start filing and it still have issues. Then I would just end up going the route I did and have a BCA upper that I couldn't use for another build or sell.
Bit of a difference in price in the PSA and BCA uppers, that's why I'm really wishing that the BCA would work. (Besides, I cannot get a refund from BCA now, only "store credit" because I waited too long to return the upper.)

@southpaw1969 , Please take this the way it's meant. I really don't want to come off as pedantic or condescending.

Give multiple vendors a hole pattern, a dimension, a thickness, even a bore, and they will usually get it right.
Give them a radius and all bets are off. It seems there are just too many ways to screw this up.
You don't even need to look carefully at where the outside radius of the upper and the inside radius of the lower interfere. Fix it .

Dy-chem or sharpie the area and get after it with a clean, sharp file.
Cut, fit, try. Wash, rinse, repeat. Go slow and check often.
This isn't a real big deal and happens much more than you think.

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way." as is cut, fit, and try.
I think the solution you offer is interesting. Would you file the upper or the lower?

Bit of a difference in price in the PSA and BCA uppers, that's why I'm really wishing that the BCA would work. (Besides, I cannot get a refund from BCA now, only "store credit" because I waited too long to return the upper.)
I already had the barrel for the build so I just needed an assembled upper from PSA.. think it was $150. The BCA upper I was using was a complete 6.5 creedmoor upper I bought but had the heavy barrel so I removed it and went witha lighter .308 barrel for the build with the PSA lower.

I ordered a ar10 upper from bca and a psa lower anyone had any problems fitting the two together?
i did the same exact thing, and as maybe you have learned by now, it doesnt work. I was wondering if you had the same issue, what solution if any have you found? Have you learned of any uppers that will fit the PSA gne 3 lower? I just went ahead and ordered a BCA lower to ensure compatibility but dont know what to do with this Lower aside from ordering a PSA upper

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews