JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are a few pics of the bad fitment of my BCA upper and PSA lower. Also tried to show where bcg is rubbing buffer tube and it is eating up my charging handle when I rack it back.

20230810_194719.jpg 20230810_194655.jpg 20230810_194600.jpg 20230810_194435.jpg 20230810_194200.jpg

Here are a few pics of the bad fitment of my BCA upper and PSA lower. Also tried to show where bcg is rubbing buffer tube and it is eating up my charging handle when I rack it back.

View attachment 1468335
@southpaw1969 , Please take this the way it's meant. I really don't want to come off as pedantic or condescending.

Give multiple vendors a hole pattern, a dimension, a thickness, even a bore, and they will usually get it right.
Give them a radius and all bets are off. It seems there are just too many ways to screw this up.
You don't even need to look carefully at where the outside radius of the upper and the inside radius of the lower interfere. Fix it .

Dy-chem or sharpie the area and get after it with a clean, sharp file.
Cut, fit, try. Wash, rinse, repeat. Go slow and check often.
This isn't a real big deal and happens much more than you think.

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way." as is cut, fit, and try.

@southpaw1969 , Please take this the way it's meant. I really don't want to come off as pedantic or condescending.

Give multiple vendors a hole pattern, a dimension, a thickness, even a bore, and they will usually get it right.
Give them a radius and all bets are off. It seems there are just too many ways to screw this up.
You don't even need to look carefully at where the outside radius of the upper and the inside radius of the lower interfere. Fix it .

Dy-chem or sharpie the area and get after it with a clean, sharp file.
Cut, fit, try. Wash, rinse, repeat. Go slow and check often.
This isn't a real big deal and happens much more than you think.

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way." as is cut, fit, and try.
My fix for now is that I just ordered a PSA upper.... really didn't want to start filing and it still have issues. Then I would just end up going the route I did and have a BCA upper that I couldn't use for another build or sell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top