JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To quote JG Wentworth "It's your money use it when you need it".
If you want to have a gun that looks worn why not have one without the rolling around and dragging it through the mud ordeal. However I'm completely onboard with you on the torn jeans and A&F shopping, I have 1 A&F jacket and the only reason is a 4" Taurus 44 magnum will nestle perfectly in the inner pocket. :D

Battle worn? What do you think?

299970-0fe620585288bfaff4d9f81a6717cbec (2).jpg

Nice! :D

Thank you. One of the oldies Dad picked up when he got out of the Navy in '49. Was in biz with his brother in a gun shop in SoCal. I figure he pick up the old guns to work on. Never really got around to anything beside an Enfield he turned into a decent looking deer rifle.

So what if people want their guns to look that way? What's the big deal? Unless they're trying to pull a 'stolen valor' stunt, then really, what the heck does it matter? Some people like their guns in stainless, some in black, some with plastic stocks, some with wood, some like them in camo, green, red, pink and Hello Kitty. It's just a dang paint job. Is it really worth getting worked up about? Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Stolen valor is a different story and something that definitely needs to be shot down if suspected. But really, a paint job on a gun, big deal.

There are two things I could care less about.
1. What other people like.
2. What other people like.
I like Sigs and HK's. Fred likes Rugers and Smith & Wessons.
Ok....that's it........Fred must die.
As long as it isn't hurting anyone I say go for it.
Life is way too short................
Wait.........I'll be right back. Fred is still moving.

They do it to buildings, cars, motorcycles, art and many other items so why not guns. Not my cup of tea but to each their own. I did paint a Rem 870 express as the porous finish on it was a rust magnet when duck hunting on the salt marshes. I made some reed stencils and did a pretty decent job of it though. Still looks good today some 20 years later.

seriously I bet y'all that buy a battleworn gun have
1. Never been in battle
2. Shop at Abercrombie and fitch
3 pay way to much for jeans with stains on them
4 play way to much call of duty as a kid
1: You are right. I never have been and unlikely I ever will be. A purchase of a battle worn weapon is to serve as a reminder of those who have so they are not forgotten. I hope to start collecting battle worn weapons someday.
2: Whatever that place is.
3: Jeans get stains by doing this:
IMG_8952.jpg

4:
Most of us on here, are old enough where we didn't have Call of Duty as a kid.

Happy faking it Friday. On that note just because your beard is red doesn't make you Irish. Posers .

As a matter of fact, I do fk'n have Irish in me, going back to early 1800s on the family tree when they left Ireland. Along with Sweedish, Navajo (1/8), Cherokee (1/8) and a couple others.

IMG_1720.JPG

How people are and are not you should just chill out and worry about your own self and not throw fingers around.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top