JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1: You are right. I never have been and unlikely I ever will be. A purchase of a battle worn weapon is to serve as a reminder of those who have so they are not forgotten. I hope to start collecting battle worn weapons someday.
2: Whatever that place is.
3: Jeans get stains by doing this:
View attachment 350319

4:
Most of us on here, are old enough where we didn't have Call of Duty as a kid.

As a matter of fact, I do fk'n have Irish in me, going back to early 1800s on the family tree when they left Ireland. Along with Sweedish, Navajo (1/8), Cherokee (1/8) and a couple others.

View attachment 350320

How people are and are not you should just chill out and worry about your own self and not throw fingers around.

JEEBERS man, I'm going to have nightmares now! :eek:

Here's another one .
Just a tool to the military I guess? :rolleyes:

Not 100% sure. But it could be from the future. :D

DSCN0604 (3).JPG

At some point this fence has to come out. It's probably around 230' worth, i would think those boards would be worth some money. Now, the work getting them down and nail free......? :s0153:
Mike,

I had an old garage taken down at my place. Some of the wood was valuable enough that the outfit paid me $300 for it - and burned up all the rest.

I live west of Salem, and Salem Salvage did the work. There must be other salvage businesses around. Maybe one of them will buy your old fence from you - or at least take it down for free.

Howard

I'm tempted to take it hunting with me next year just for the irony. Hello kitty, goodbye deer. :D Going to dip the tips of the bullets I loaded for it in pink nail polish just to add more insult to terminal injury.:p

At least you dont see much zombie green anymore. Way worse IMO. But different strokes for different folks as they say. Live and let live, don't judge an MSR owner by his chosen finish etc.;);)

At least you dont see much zombie green anymore. Way worse IMO. But different strokes for different folks as they say. Live and let live, don't judge an MSR owner by his chosen finish etc.;);)
So THAT's why EP Armory had Zombie Green EPLs for $20 today! (Don't look at me, can't stand that nasty chartreuse color... but for $20 Krylon is cheap.)

When restoring or putting a replacement part on a gun we will age and "antique" the parts so all the bits and pieces look the same.
However we also let folks know , what is 100% original and what we have restored.

I have built guns both with a new from the factory look and a aged finish.
I prefer a new look ... If you want an aged look ... how 'bout just using said gun.
You get a much better aged look thru use , in my opinion.

In the end if its not my gun ... then finish it how you like it.
Andy

Since my beard is mostly grey / white , and I actually went to and passed Ranger School and went on to serve in LRRP and LRSD units while in the army does that mean that I was a "operator" waaaay too long? :D
By the way .. I really dislike the term "operator" .
I was Infantry by way of Airborne and Ranger ... nothing more and nothing less.
Andy

1: You are right. I never have been and unlikely I ever will be. A purchase of a battle worn weapon is to serve as a reminder of those who have so they are not forgotten. I hope to start collecting battle worn weapons someday.
2: Whatever that place is.
3: Jeans get stains by doing this:
View attachment 350319

4:
Most of us on here, are old enough where we didn't have Call of Duty as a kid.

As a matter of fact, I do fk'n have Irish in me, going back to early 1800s on the family tree when they left Ireland. Along with Sweedish, Navajo (1/8), Cherokee (1/8) and a couple others.

View attachment 350320

How people are and are not you should just chill out and worry about your own self and not throw fingers around.
No whiskey for you, considering your 1/4 Native American :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top