JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
seriously I bet y'all that buy a battleworn gun have
1. Never been in battle
2. Shop at Abercrombie and fitch
3 pay way to much for jeans with stains on them
4 play way to much call of duty as a kid

If you want a gun that looks old buy an old gun. I'd have more respect if your gun looked Gold plated.

Do us all a favor don't make your gun look used because you have a guilt complex for never using it the way it was intended to be used. Would you paint your hammer to look used? I hope not.

Happy faking it Friday. On that note just because your beard is red doesn't make you Irish. Posers .

I prefer old guns that actually came from Abercrombie and Fitch or at least look like it. They were once the gun store of choice for the most discerning of shooters and I believe where the owners of griffin& howe

seriously I bet y'all that buy a battleworn gun have
1. Never been in battle
2. Shop at Abercrombie and fitch
3 pay way to much for jeans with stains on them
4 play way to much call of duty as a kid

If you want a gun that looks old buy an old gun. I'd have more respect if your gun looked Gold plated.

Do us all a favor don't make your gun look used because you have a guilt complex for never using it the way it was intended to be used. Would you paint your hammer to look used? I hope not.

Happy faking it Friday. On that note just because your beard is red doesn't make you Irish. Posers .

Just guessing but someone either tried pulling a fast one on you of some tool thought he was to cool for school at the range. :confused:

My wife is all into barnwood. I'm like "seriously, get some regular frickin wood, and wait 150 yrs, ya poser" lol

Hey.....I've got this old fence that's going to need to come down all 5' X 3" x 1/2" cedar, looks 150 years old. How much will she give me for the boards? OH OH! Maybe I should move this to the classifieds.:oops:

Hey.....I've got this old fence that's going to need to come down all 5' X 3" x 1/2" cedar, looks 150 years old. How much will she give me for the boards? OH OH! Maybe I should move this to the classifieds.:oops:

If you take them down, pull all the nails and deliver them the dump still charges you to take them off your hands :D

I'm waiting for Medic to go

".........................................."

lol

I'd rather turn this thread into something more interesting. :D

DSCN2920.JPG DSCN2917 (2).JPG DSCN2924 (2).JPG

If you take them down, pull all the nails and deliver them the dump still charges you to take them off your hands :D

At some point this fence has to come out. It's probably around 230' worth, i would think those boards would be worth some money. Now, the work getting them down and nail free......? :s0153:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews