JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Earlier this year I did a trade with a member of this site and I can tell you it was a pretty good screw job, we did the trade with cash on his end I had a Sig 9mm and his trade was a Para LDA I thought it would be pretty good trade. Well it ends up the pistol has been at Jon's NW custom firearms since the deal went down Jon Has been great. The pistol seems to be non fixable Pos. and is a good boat anchor The guy had my sig up for sale on armslist I told him I wanted my sig back He said he did not have it I had someone make an inquiry about buying it he said he still had it I called him on it he said oh it was a mistake the man is also dishonest and a bad trader.I tried to get my money from him so many times I just said to heck with it. and told him to never contact me again, Guy's this is not sour grapes this is a warning Beware of this person. I got permission from @Joe Link to put this guy's Name on this site. Turbo civic not a good trader . If he steps up and Replaces the pistol with a pistol that works and within the same value I will let everyone know He did the right thing. Unfixable poor choice of words anger steps in, to much that needs fixed old pistol parts hard to find.

Last Edited:
Earlier this year I did a trade with a member of this site and I can tell you it was a pretty good screw job, we did the trade with cash on his end I had a Sig 9mm and his trade was a Para LDA I thought it would be pretty good trade. Well it ends up the pistol has been at Jon's NW custom firearms since the deal went down Jon Has been great. The pistol seems to be non fixable Pos. and is a good boat anchor The guy had my sig up for sale on armslist I told him I wanted my sig back He said he did not have it I had someone make an inquiry about buying it he said he still had it I called him on it he said oh it was a mistake the man is also dishonest and a bad trader.I tried to get my money from him so many times I just said to heck with it. and told him to never contact me again, Guy's this is not sour grapes this is a warning Beware of this person. I got permission from Joe link to put this guy's Name on this site. Turbo civic not a good trader .

That really sucks man:(.

Thanks for the heads up though:oops:.

Karma will get him sooner or later.

^^^^ This, they may not take action, but if a number of people give the heads up, who knows.

Thanks for the heads up here! Good job! :)

I've had my share of flakes, but so far no truly unscrupulous person, especially here on NWFA. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll make sure he's off my list for buying or selling.

I agree with what was stated above though, you need to put negative feedback on his profile to help warn others who won't see this thread. Joe has stated that's what he expects (and will support) for situations like this.

Ahhhh so this is the famous Para LDA that Jon and I have chatted soo much about.
I have not had the actual pistol in hand, but how is the overall condition of the pistol?

What is it about the pistol that can't be fixed? I mean, short of a bent lower or upper, I would think it should be able to be repaired by any decent gunsmith. What is the unfixable issue? Just pure curiosity.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I checked out his feedback and so far 100%, I think maybe it's time to put a dent in that feedback to further warn others if he doesn't man up on your deal.

Whoa! My guess is that they will be gone or back under a different name.

I just clicked on the link that joe13 posted.

*Notice, this thread was viewed 4 minutes ago by them

Image1.jpg

I would invite him to weigh in here if he wants to share his side of the story. It's always best to have both sides before making a final judgment call.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads