JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The case of Washington State v Gator's Guns is scheduled for summary judgement on Monday. If the ruling goes in favor of Gator's, it just might overturn the magazine ban currently in effect. Naturally, the State Supreme Court will waste no time overturning any favorable ruling, but we still might find ourselves with a brief window (a few days) in which standard capacity magazines are legal to be purchased / imported again. Just a PSA for those unaware of the legal situation.

Edit: I know there's another thread about this in the Legal section, just wanted to ensure broader visibility, as not all members peruse that section of the forum. Credit to @CLRTR999 for the initial post!

1000002603.png

High hopes.

You do know this state has totally shot down any challenge to any laws that they've unconstitutionally subjected us to right?

I appreciate your enthusiasm but this isn't going to be a california freedom week. Unfortunately this is going to be a brutal attack on an AMAZING local SW gun shop.

Not a hit on you @bradsteen, but the term "freedom week" makes me bubbleguming livid... 🤬. Freedom is a right not a privilege.

EDIT TO ADD: Thank you Gator's Guns for your amazing display of non-compliance! May many more follow in your steps. FTG!

Last Edited:
Not a hit on you @bradsteen, but the term "freedom week" makes me bubbleguming livid... 🤬. Freedom is a right not a privilege.

EDIT TO ADD: Thank you Gator's Guns for your amazing display of non-compliance! May many more follow in your steps. FTG!
Gators is by far the best shop in washington. Hands down.

Not going to say they are non compliant and put their business on blast but they make basically every shop in washington (other than limitless) look like a bunch of pussys.

I've donated to gators legal fund and I plan to be outside the courthouse for their hearing.

Gators is by far the best shop in washington. Hands down.

Not going to say they are non compliant and put their business on blast but they make basically every shop in washington (other than limitless) look like a bunch of pussys.

I've donated to gators legal fund and I plan to be outside the courthouse for their hearing.
If I were married to a white woman, my life too would be black & white.

No worries, I feel the same way, but "a momentary reprieve from one tiny aspect of state-sponsored tyranny" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.

No worries, I feel the same way, but "a momentary reprieve from one tiny aspect of state-sponsored tyranny" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.
No, I doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

However, it does speak truth and holds no punches.

Personally, I actually prefer your amended version cause I hate sh!t things with happy names.

'Honey Bucket' comes to mind...

No, I doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

However, it does speak truth and holds no punches.

Personally, I actually prefer your amended version cause I hate sh!t things with happy names.

'Honey Bucket' comes to mind...
I have been sh*tting in honey buckets every day for the past decade +

Ain't nothing sweet about them lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR