JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I would invite him to weigh in here if he wants to share his side of the story. It's always best to have both sides before making a final judgment call.

True. PLUS, what was specifically wrong with it that made it non-fixable?

ALWAYS get a second opinion. Even though Jon may seem nice enough, there may be others out there that may say differently about the PARA.

If true, and I see no reason not to believe, other than no response from the accused, it really sucks! The only place I shop is on our site, and I've never had so much as a flake! Good people I was glad to meet and do business with! Greater due diligence!

I'd sure like to hear what @turbocivic90 has to say about this.

Meanwhile...
giphy.gif

Payments? Why not trade him a working pistol? Ammo, kidney, something.

Crap happens, and possibly this guy got the pistol from someone else and never fired it, but if that was the case he would be in here saying so, or telling you that.

Personally if it was me, the right thing to do for my conscience and to be a good member is to make it right, immediately. Obviously not whats happening.
With low numbers he has sounds like a new member and on here for trading, buying/selling.

I agree I would like to see if any real or imagine pops up I understand that things happens its how you handle it makes the difference I do not dislike turbocivic90
I dislike how he handle his business .Please make things right, I have not the time to be so angry

It's not the money I want. I want a pistol. Make that happen I have it in my heart to forgive you,

The right thing to do isn't always easy, but wrong doesn't ever go away! Treat every one the way you would want to be treated, and life generally goes well!!! Lets see what happens!

The right thing to do isn't always easy, but wrong doesn't ever go away! Treat every one the way you would want to be treated, and life generally goes well!!! Lets see what happens!

Amen to this. No deal (none) is worth tarnishing one's good name over. My experience in business is that most deals go relatively smoothly. Some don't and you've got to work it out. If one has made a mistake, take every step to correct it, even if it costs. Simple as that.

Wow sam can't believe how patient you've been with this. I think I would have posted something along these lines months ago if It were my deal. Hope he makes it right.

Amen to this. No deal (none) is worth tarnishing one's good name over. My experience in business is that most deals go relatively smoothly. Some don't and you've got to work it out. If one has made a mistake, take every step to correct it, even if it costs. Simple as that.
People may not make a big deal about it right away when you do the right thing, but do it consistently and you will be surprised how many people will stick up for you when the chips are down. I had a guy I HATED tell a friend of his that I was a <let's just say not nice person> but fair when it counts. Blew my mind.

"Turbo Civic" implies driving a turboed Civic... like a Civic SI? I've noticed SI drivers are the only ones to try and start trouble with my Mitsubishi EVO X.

Just an observation...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top