JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its definitely a seller's market right now, but that window will be short.... I'm thinking after the first debate... then will slow wayyy down

Its definitely a seller's market right now, but that window will be short.... I'm thinking after the first debate... then will slow wayyy down
Meh, I've sold a few during all this with no gouging and most have taken a few weeks to get bites.

Walked through Sportsmans Warehouse today, bored, raining, needed to get out. It looked like the rioters looted the place.

Unless you shoot some random caliber, virtually zero ammo. Bunch of 308 oddly, but that was about it.

Meh, I've sold a few during all this with no gouging and most have taken a few weeks to get bites.
Oh believe me, I know.... I still kick myself for not getting that kitty kat barrel and thinking on that 10/22 clone... I need to go to luckys anyways

I think the two rookies will walk. Then all hell breaks loose.
Yep the one was only on the job for 4 days and he is heard saying we need to turn him on his side.
BUT THE PEOPLE WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY OF THEM WALKING FREE.
The prosecutor has set the bar high.
I don't think he can prove second degree on the main cop.
Second degree means he ment to kill him.

Oh believe me, I know.... I still kick myself for not getting that kitty kat barrel and thinking on that 10/22 clone... I need to go to luckys anyways
It's all boxed up. Just let me know. ;)

just bought another rifle yesterday.Was 1800 in the que.After info was entered i was told i was number 13.Out the door in 20min.WEIRD!!...and once again why didnt it take longer!!!!!!!! ....ugh... Had to work on honey Do list right after... UGH

just bought another rifle yesterday.Was 1800 in the que.After info was entered i was told i was number 13.Out the door in 20min.WEIRD!!...and once again why didnt it take longer!!!!!!!! ....ugh... Had to work on honey Do list right after... UGH
So from what I understand is in Oregon .
all background check go through the State Police.
But in Washington all go through FBI OR ATF.
ALL SIMI AUTO RIFLE Are mandatory 10 day wait.
I know that where I live all handgun purchase go through my local P.D.
So can I just say this.
ITS A F&$_+-&.
GOD DAM $#!+ Show.
Nobody knows anything.
Lol witch could be a good thing if your LGS .
Proceeds after ten days.
LIKE THE LAW SAYS THEY CAN.
but if they don't you could be waiting for ever to get a proceed from the FBI OR ATF.

Just bought pistol from Colt in Stayton at Santiam buyers and I was number 2023. Someone told me that the Cash and Pawn in Lebanon did it in about 15 minutes.
I was there shortly after you picking up my first stamp (suppressor) he was busy and telling people that it will be a couple days possibly. Glad my bgc was already done , only took like seven months.

Yep the one was only on the job for 4 days and he is heard saying we need to turn him on his side.
BUT THE PEOPLE WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY OF THEM WALKING FREE.
The prosecutor has set the bar high.
I don't think he can prove second degree on the main cop.
Second degree means he ment to kill him.
Then America burns again... :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top