JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sing the title like the Beatles did Back in the USSR, that's how I feel being gone for almost 3 weeks in the hot & humid South..... although I did have one excellent day of fishing for Cobia & Spanish mackerel off the North Carolina coast but netted only one SM into the boat. It was so hot (water temperature was 79°) that it was almost unbearable but I am thankfull for the cooler of ice cold Coors Light!!!

I had my wish granted when I got back home, I got the Washington I used to love back, cooler temps & some (but not a whole lot) of precipitation!!!
Hit Summit lake today with my Son (on leave from the CG) & fishing partner.
6 rainbows & 3 kokanee were taken from the 64° waters. I'm back in heaven.
The first kokanee decided to jump back into the lake but my super quick reaction was to grab the net & scoop the sucker back in the net (it all happened in slow motion)!!! You can see the bugger getting restless in the pic......

20160614_101537.jpg

I know how you feel, I've been in southern Louisiana (NOLA area) for the past 3 years (it's hard to beat the fishing in that area though; red snapper, redfish, specked trout, black drum, flounder, bass, .....), it's great to get away from the heat and humidity. I just moved back to WA a couple of weeks ago, but I've yet to get out on the water, too many "honey do's" associated with the move. One of these days.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top