JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what it is but that site runs ULTRA slow waiting for all the flashing/moving ads to load. I have to wait up to 20 seconds sometimes for a page to come up. They don't seem to care either. I gave up a long time ago notifying anybody about anything, and don't have the (extra) time to spend.

I don't know what it is but that site runs ULTRA slow waiting for all the flashing/moving ads to load. I have to wait up to 20 seconds sometimes for a page to come up. They don't seem to care either. I gave up a long time ago notifying anybody about anything, and don't have the (extra) time to spend.

Download the adblock extension for your browser. That took care of the ads on the site. I also added the PrivDog and Ghostery extensions and I'm surfing much better now.

Download the adblock extension for your browser. That took care of the ads on the site. I also added the PrivDog and Ghostery extensions and I'm surfing much better now.

I did just that Trick. Man, what a difference! I'm amazed that some sites have close to 20 beacons, ad thingys, spy wear etc.

I'm on Ifish. There's a bunch of turds on there. But, there's 90% as holes. Trouble makers and stick pockers. The folks on here are way cool. Except for that one enviro dude. Can't remeber his handle.

I PM'd someone about NWFA, they told Jenny. If you go over there and type northwestfirearms it'll show up as asterisks. They won't be happy when I launch Northwest Sportsman :)

I PM'd someone about NWFA, they told Jenny. If you go over there and type northwestfirearms it'll show up as asterisks. They won't be happy when I launch Northwest Sportsman :)

Jenny's a weird duck. Bunch of damn dorks over there. I'm on it. For info(glad to here about the new site). And of course I love pissing people off....
It's actually hard to get people mad on this site. Over there, it's normal to kill everyone.
Short mans disease over there. Here, respect. Old school...

I'm curious to know what you did to get this sites URL on their "Dirty Word" list?

The big difference between here and there is, here a guy can be a jerk and he'll be put down by a member or two, and that's that! At ifish when a guy's a jerk you get ten more posts and finally some one gets the nerve to put 'em down. After that everyone comes out of the woodwork to put down the guy that finally put down the jerk.

Jennie has kept all her members like children, never allowed them to grow. Anything, anywhere, questionable to Jennies pristine/puritan view of the way the world should be and the heavy hand of the mods comes slamming down. There are some grand people at ifish. The terrible shame is that so many wonderful posters have left or been banned for nothing more than Jennie being Jennie.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top