JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've heard that there is a fishing forum or blog that is popular (supposedly very PC 'family friendly') that covers the Oregon or PNW geographic region as does NWF. It offers classifieds and numerous topic categories. Does any know the name and website address? Thanks.

The Ifish.com forum exists to make every other forum on the internet look like a welcoming, happy place by comparison. It's pretty easy to piss someone off and get censured, suspended or banned.

Careful. They bite over there. And very tight lip on anything. Not the same friendly environment, due to not getting emails of thread responses I think.

The Ifish.com forum exists to make every other forum on the internet look like a welcoming, happy place by comparison. It's pretty easy to piss someone off and get censured, suspended or banned.

There's this thread discussing ifish. http://www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=128582

There's quite a few members here have been banned from ifish too.

My account there is still active but will never see 100 posts. Just not for me.

There's this thread discussing ifish. Ifish

There's quite a few members here have been banned from ifish too.

My account there is still active but will never see 100 posts. Just not for me.

I hadn't posted on there since last summer, but I couldn't resist one post this Spring. It's a picture of me holding up my halibut while wearing a NWFA t-shirt :s0155:

For the opposite of Ifish ( where I too am banned ) try fishchan.com

Since the site was sold awhile back it's reverting back to the old ways. Political and hot-button topics are back in the fold. Still family friendly, but not nearly as much as it used to be. Not impossible to get banned I guess, but you would have to really try now to get kicked.

Since the site was sold awhile back it's reverting back to the old ways. Political and hot-button topics are back in the fold. Still family friendly, but not nearly as much as it used to be. Not impossible to get banned I guess, but you would have to really try now to get kicked.

May give it one last chance then. But it's on double secret probation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top