JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ABC Komo channel 4 news here in Seattle has reported that an ATF sting went wrong. Two under cover ATF agents posed as buyers for, what the news says, a large cache of weapons. Not sure what that means but we will find out. So the under cover agents met the bad guys in a Lowes Parking lot about 2 miles from where I was raised. The area is considered the west hill of Kent. Not sure where the city boundries are but the Lowes is on Pacific Highway South above the city of Des Moines. Right across the street from Highline Collage. All four guys were in a single vehicle. I guess they talked for a few, then the bad guys decided to take the money and rob the undercover agents. A handgun was shown and one of the agents shot one of the guys and the other guy ran across Pacific Highway and was hit b y a car. Both guys are in Harborview hospital and the guy that was shot may not make it. The guy that got hit by the car will survive. You can't make this stuff up! Everything went wrong for both sides. I will get some articles to back this up.

First of all Mr. masterchief1. If you read my OP. I stated that ABC KOMO news channel reported it .....OVER THE AIR on the news broadcast. I did not read anything yet. Second of all, why would I make it up? Really? Third of all, if you are just a tiny bit of being computer savy. Why did you not check for yourself? So here ya go.........This is just for you big guy! JUST SAYIN..........

<broken link removed>

First of all Mr. masterchief1. If you read my OP. I stated that ABC KOMO news channel reported it .....OVER THE AIR on the news broadcast. I did not read anything yet. Second of all, why would I make it up? Really? Third of all, if you are just a tiny bit of being computer savy. Why did you not check for yourself? So here ya go.........This is just for you big guy! JUST SAYIN..........

<broken link removed>

Thanks!....not trying to be a jerk...I was just trying to point out how "situations" change....not doubting you....doubting reports....I only read 2 perps, not 4......sorry to offend you.

Last Edited:
ABC Komo channel 4 news here in Seattle has reported that an ATF sting went wrong. Two under cover ATF agents posed as buyers for, what the news says, a large cache of weapons. Not sure what that means but we will find out. So the under cover agents met the bad guys in a Lowes Parking lot about 2 miles from where I was raised. The area is considered the west hill of Kent. Not sure where the city boundries are but the Lowes is on Pacific Highway South above the city of Des Moines. Right across the street from Highline Collage. All four guys were in a single vehicle. I guess they talked for a few, then the bad guys decided to take the money and rob the undercover agents. A handgun was shown and one of the agents shot one of the guys and the other guy ran across Pacific Highway and was hit b y a car. Both guys are in Harborview hospital and the guy that was shot may not make it. The guy that got hit by the car will survive. You can't make this stuff up! Everything went wrong for both sides. I will get some articles to back this up.

Tried to rob a couple undercover Cops. Never ends up well :)

Yep, Just a couple of miles from where I just moved from, Glad to be out of that place.

One time I was in that Lowes and a couple of guys just ran out the doors with arms full of tools.... No one ever moved a muscle to try and stop them or do anything. Guys hopped into a waiting cart and sped off. When they got to Pac Hwy there was a cop car driving by.... I was really hoping maybe he would decide they were speeding or acting weird but nope, Just drove right on past.

So, I594 sting?

I don't think it was a specific I-594 sting as much as it was flat out illegal arms. It was not just for a single fire arm. They mentioned something last night about a "large cache of weapons" in the news broadcast last night. I am sure if things would have gone different that they would through that in as a charge also. Or maybe they still will. We will see how this pans out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top