JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
SARGE!! You're Gonna Be There??

Oh Man, hope I am back In-state by that time.

If not, I will have to do Rickreall the next Weekend!
I'll be there and may be at the Rickreall one also. It'll just depend on whether my son is with me that weekend or not.

Tables for the Albany show are sold out. I'll be in the back by one of the rollup doors.
I know in the past when the building was all filled up and the isles were not overly wide they billed it as 400 tables . I know it has gone down as of late maybe 325 ish as an estimate but in any case rarely do I miss this show .

:) PS: Wife likes going to this show too . ;)

Last Edited:
I know in the past when the building was all filled up and the isles were not overly wide they billed it as 400 tables . I know it has gone down as of late maybe 325 ish as an estimate but in any case rarely do I miss this show . :)
Yeah, literal wall to wall, not divided by a large curtain cutting space down by 1/3-1/2... back in 2016-2019 timeframe for ARPC, from what I remember.. that was when it was much larger, before SB941. Although during that time you couldn't " legally" do face to face sales without BG checks on gun show premises including the parking lot :rolleyes: but there was always a table for bg checks and OSP staff for doing that.

I'll be tabled in the back right of the show with some friends. No marked up new stuff, just a bunch of old guns (mostly old .22's) and parts I'm tired of packing around!

Not sure yet, 44 lever, 500 Mag rifle, or ??? I've been a bit bored lately and want to find something to trade or who knows what. There's two safes full of long guns that I rarely shoot and don't have any emotional attachment to.
That 44 lever won't last long...that should be a sure sale. Stop by the High Desert Cartridge table.

So if a dealer buys a firearm or sells a firearm and calls it in is there a better chance it will be faster than online process ?
Yes, that's been my observation. Several vendors bring extra staff and extra phones to make the calls, and be ready to pick up if placed on hold. As you walk around, you'll notice a certain music in the background. That's the sound OSP uses when they put you on hold.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top