JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I didn't shop hard and still came up with two good deals. Original TC shoulder holster for $25 like new and some 12 Guage ammo. Good show, dealers bringing out their good stuff...while they still can.

I'll be there tomorrow, hoping to find something shiny that catches my eye.
Frankly I was surprised at the really good quality guns the dealers brought out. I may go back tomorrow, I have friends running tables and it gives me a place to rest.

It's a big show and took me 2 hours for the first pass through.

Frankly I was surprised at the really good quality guns the dealers brought out. I may go back tomorrow, I have friends running tables and it gives me a place to rest.

It's a big show and took me 2 hours for the first pass through.
I normally stay until my kids get whiny. It's a win win for me, spending time with the kids and they are very thorough in finding whatever I'm looking for. Quality time with the kids and the wife get some quiet time, that seems to pay off later for me :p

I normally stay until my kids get whiny. It's a win win for me, spending time with the kids and they are very thorough in finding whatever I'm looking for. Quality time with the kids and the wife get some quiet time, that seems to pay off later for me :p
See you there.

Great show as always. Very low attendance this year with only 1500 or so on Saturday and definitely less on Sunday according to an ARPC volunteer working the door. Lots of good stuff out in the used categories. Decent milsurp plus lots of Ruger M77 and M70s. As always a decent selection of knives and other collector stuff and a good amount of powder and primers ranging from still unreasonable to quite a good deal in todays market between $80-$100 a brick.

I went Saturday and it was packed. Good show for sure. I had a model 70 30 06 built in 1947 with a all weather lyman alaskan scope on consignment there, I hope it sold
We went Saturday. Were kind of late at about 9:20. When I pulled into the lot I though there was a mistake and there was no show! First time at the fall show. I wish I'd looked at this thread so I could have met some members at their table that I only know from here on the board.

We had nothing to by. Don't need anything, Don't know what I might want, don't have room for any more guns at the time. Need to look at everything though.

I don't know if it's because it's still hunting season, or something else? When I got there at 11am it was crowded, but died down by 2pm or so. Someday, I hope to bring a few things for a table (I hand make leather Saps and Blackjacks).

I was there Saturday about 11 am, looking for that ever elusive carbine I am hoping to find No glory… it was nice to see such good attendance

It was a great show. Lots of odds, ends, parts, pieces, many various and odd caliber components...picked up some brass and bullets.

Met a few from here, networked with many...had a great time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top