JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I was wondering how gun shows and background checks worked these days? If I'm traveling a long distance, I couldn't risk being put in the Queue unless I'd get through the same day.
Well the queue is up over 1200 now and they run 400+ average a day . There have been some instant checks here & there . At the shows and gun stores they probably have some quicker success calling it in but one would have to wait . I would bank on being put in line and a 2-3 day delay . Given the numbers are going up I would not count on an instant . :)

One of the nice things about the show , similar to the smaller Rickreall , is that you can enjoy the items there that bring back history to today . The Expo show started to get too "citified" and lost some of the country history . I like finding unique items that remind me of days gone by ..... kinda like talking with the old gizzers too.... uh ..... I'm becoming like 'em too . ;)

One of the nice things about the show , similar to the smaller Rickreall , is that you can enjoy the items there that bring back history to today . The Expo show started to get too "citified" and lost some of the country history . I like finding unique items that remind me of days gone by ..... kinda like talking with the old gizzers too.... uh ..... I'm becoming like 'em too . ;)
"Citified" that's a new term for me, I'll have to use that one. I generally refer to those types as "townies"

I ended up having my son this weekend so, will not be attending after all. No worries though as time with him is a bit more important to me at the moment. Besides, I pretty much blew my wad on a Colt .45 the other day! 🤪

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top